• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Metal Gear Solid Rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
(( THANK YOU ... Alone with the flow. I thought I was in MGS together with Rage and kai (Shorter >.< )) Sooooooooo I'll post later this day ... Now I only have the time to post where I'm still cought up ^.^ ))

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
ooc: sorry i havent posted in a while anny way

" ok one of you go west,east & ill go north" said kai to his teammates
"remember if you see any of the generals call us unless youre unable to" kai warned
*kai then sees a ninja in a tree but noone else dose*
"no way, a ninja"
*kai then shakes his head*
"i must be seeing things" kai said unsure

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Ethan made his hand into a fist and knocked on the head of Kai. "Do you really think that I'm going to obey you. Listen, I'm going to take that path through the jungle. Then i'll infiltrate the fascility and take down as many Tango's ((Terrorists)) as i can." Ethan grabbed his shotgun and placed it in a holster on his leg. Then he grabbed his Socom from a holster around the back of his belt. He checked the magazine and waved farewell to his teammates. "My frequency is 140.74 ... have fun kiddies." And Ethan ran towards the junglepath.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
(at least this thing has been brought back to life again. BTW nice sig Dragonfly. I'll post up again a little later hopefully.)

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
"man and people call me immature ok yeah any way we sould go" said kai
*he takes out his revolvers*

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Glint's discussion with the boss was pretty breif at best. He was informed of intuders to the south, a group of three fanning out alone. Veil and the snipers must be out looking for them right now. Sherra saw he had returned and asked her orders. She wasn't happy when she was told to stay put. Glint then exited to find Grail.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
The wind came from the far north. It gently blew against the trees, making it shed some leaves. These leaves glided along the current to end there path on the cold ground where it would peacefully die. Many animals were in these trees, looking for food or a place to sleep. One of these animals was the prey of Ethan. he held his eye closely on a serpent wich was tied around a brench. With his ears tuned into the neighbouring sounds, Ethan risked the hunt and threw his knife through the snakes head and into the branch. The sound it produced was silenced by the hundreds of other sound in the jungle area. Ethan had already changed into his Jungle Camouflage, so he had a nifty compartement to stash his captured food. As he placed the snake inside, he could hear the voice of a enemy soldier nearby.
"Yes, sir ... I have completed my route and I am returning to the base as we speak. All areas are clear.... Understood, over and out."
The soldier putted away his Radio and he started to walk towards the fascility.

((bah, It was sposed to be longer ... But that part is suffering from a severe case of Writers Black ))

GeneralChaos

Firefly had finally found what he was looking for: a guard. He crept up as quietly as he could behind him, but stayed a safe distance behind in case he turned around. He wasn't a match for a trained pro... with a gun. Not if he was seen at any rate.

The guard suddenly stopped and spun around, catching Firefly completely off guard. Thankfully, he was a safe enough distance do dive into the bushes before his enemy could confirm he was human. As expected, the guard came down to inspect the sudden flight of what seemed like an intruder. After a quick search, he turned on his radio and spoke into it;

"This is Adrain. I have completed my patrol of the southern section of the island... well, I thought I saw somwone, but it doved out of the way before I could confirm it... oh, come on! I'm already exausted...! *Sigh* alright, but i'm not searching too long... over and out."

The guard muttered something as he put away his radio and prodded the bush he had seen Firefly dive into. Firefly would have been found, if he dodn't escape from the bush while the guard was talking. By now, he had already climbed up a tree and was staring down at his prey.

"Gotcha..!" he muttered and dropped down behind the guard. Before he could even react, Firefly thrust his blade directly into the mans skull and let him slump to the ground. Firefly grunted "All too easy..." and began searching the mans body for any grenades or medipacks... anything. He found some ammunition clips which he could make use of and some... photos of what seemed to either be his wife or girlfriend.

"You dirty little..." Firefly chuckled as he looked at the photos when suddenly he heard a voice that was slightly broken through static " Adrain, have you finished... search? ... respond! I... respond!" suddenly the radio went dead. It was plain that they feared the worst and would soon be sending out men to search for him. "Shit... oh well, best get out of here!" he made off with the ammunition and threw the photos to the man. "You may want to keep these." he chuckled and ran off into the forest again...

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Ethan slowly krept closer to the guard. The last named was stretching his arms and legs combining it with a big yawn. Ethan saw the opportunity and he sneaked behind the guard without making a single sound. Ethan jumped up, placed his knee in the back of the guard and grabbed his mouth before he could scream. With his free hand, Ethan grabbed his knife and placed it on the throat of the guard. Once again Ethan placed his knee in the guards back, only to ensure that this is serious. "Peekaboe .." Ethan said.
"What do you want?!" The guard replied with a great amount of fear in his throat
"You name it ... What do you think will be usefull for me."
"To call of the alert ... dial this Frequency: 150.36."
"Anything else ... patrols?"
"That I will not tell." Ethan then made a microscopic slit in the troat of the guard. "Alright! Alright ...... I'm the only one in this sector ... you should have a clear path!"
"Thank you ..." Ethan said and he completely slith the throat of the guard. Blood spilled from his neck like a river. The ground was covered completely in the krimson coloured blood of the guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back