• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Metal Gear Solid Rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
(I decided to make this for 2 reasons. 1. i enjoyed the metal gear solid (MGS) series. and 2. this is my 777th post and on a slot/fruit machine you usually get lucky. Hoping to get lucky enough to attract people to join and make it a long and enjoyable story.)

18 months have passed since Metal Gear Ray was last seen. Word was that Solid Snake had destroyed it using an oil rig explosion of the cost of eastern america. Neither Snake nor Metal Gear Ray were heard from since....
Take on the role of a character of your own choosing and go out to the terrorists "Last Stand" and attempt to defeat them. They are within an island 10 miles off that very rig. Amongst many guards armed with all sorts of military equipment there are 6 special commanders being lead by a leader known as "Only Hope." Nothing is known about her as she is a black record in the top agencies files.

Last Stands commanders are:

Sherra - Mysterious Mistress of the cold. Her parents lived in northern Alaska where they were killed by bears. Sherra was forced to learn to survive herself from the age of 8. She uses a staff native to the town nearest her home.

Glint - A man with a passion for jewellery he uses jewellery as weapons but they always have a concealed blade that comes out when thrown by him at the enemy. Quite cocky. Nothing known of his whereabouts before this incident.

Veil - Master of stealth he has adapted to be like a chameleon. He can somehow change his skin to adapt the terrain hes in within 3 seconds. He has the strange ability to climb walls and hang onto ceilings.

Grail - one man commando who survived a lone trek through 312 miles of african jungle to hitch a ride home after an engine failure. Has taken up arms to get his own back on those who failed to send a search and rescue copter after 2 weeks of him waiting. He was there to catch a known terrorist only to join with the man he was sent to hunt. Handles a variety of weapons and is quite a musclebound powerhouse. Can actually lift a tank if he puts all he has into it.

Naltallow and Rollt - Sniper team that works as a duo. One uses a laser sight to help the other know where the enemy is approximately. Rollt has a magnum of unreal power when he isn't sniping. The magnums power can shoot through walls and trees. Naltallow holds a MAS mle. (small french handgun) and is very quick on the draw and he conceals it surpirsingly well.

Rules
1.NO god-modding or power trips here.
2. Be metal gear solid realistic and it does have boundaries.
3. Guards aren't as dense as in the games. Be cautious and fight them accordingly.
4. Use stealth and collecting guns of guards isn't allowed.
5. No special powers like the commanders. You are a trained soldier and nothing more. You are as human as the next guy.
6. To show you've read the rules write "i am Shalashaska!" above your entry.
7. Enjoy the Rp.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Sorry i forgot the template. My bad 1st time you see.

Name:
Weapon of choice:(1 main rifle and sidearm)
Equipment: Radio, 2 of these 5: Scope, a ration, N.V.G, laser sight for sidearm, knife
Bio:
Appearance:
Specialty: (lockpicking, sniping, recon, Close combat, etc.)

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
I am Shalashaska

Good job on this, well anyway

NAME: kai (probably not permanent)

Weapon of choice: a ninja sword, revolvers, shotgun, & brass knuckles.

EQUIPMENT: a radio, many rations, night vision, & a knife

BIO: his parents were slaughtered during a war between two countries. He was then captured and brought to a prison cell to make more of those soldiers, but he was so angry that he took out the guards took there weapons and got out as fast as he could and destroyed anyone who got in his way. He was then trained by a variety of strong people. he did this so if they ever came back he would be ready.

APPEARENCE: he has brown hair & blue eyes he also wears an unknown coat & black gloves.

SPECIALTY: demolition, close combat, & sword fighting

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
i am Shalashaska

Name:Rage
Weapon of choice:M4A1, .45
Equipment:Knife, silncer, rations, and lazer sight.
Bio:unkown untill about 19. He joined the specail unit in the navy and now was sent to be on this special mission
Appearance: http://www.artoki.co.uk/artwork/ff7cloud1.jpg
Specialty: Stealth, CQC, and longrange fire

Last edited:

::leonskey::

User Title
I am shalashaska! (but in the west they know me as revolver *insurt gun juggling* ....ocelot)

Name:christopher burnside: codenamed helix snake
Weapon of choice:
Equipment: nanomachines, and a socom/ USP,
Bio:(working on it)
Appearance:
Specialty: Close combat, stealth

Awards
I am Shalashaska!

Name: Samuel Rogers, code name: Requiem
Weapon of Choice: 1 customized VEP001s: M9 tranqulizer:
http://www.airsoftairsoft.com/store4/images/thumb/VEP001S-SM.gif without the orange tip and supressed.
Other Equipment: Nanotechnological Radio Equipment, Grappling Hook, 1 customised SOCOM/ Suppressed and an Australian Army grade Hunting Knife
Bio: He is a member of the Anti-Metal Gear group Philanthropy, has Special Ops Training in Tactical Espionage, Firearms training and Close Quators training
Appearance: Average Height, Dark Blue Eyes (wears Contacts) Has black scruffy lookin hair and a small scar along his left cheek.
Specialties: Is trained for Tactical Espionage, Close Quarters Combat, And Firearm Handling of all sorts

Last edited:

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
I am Shalashaska

((O god Ive been waiting for an RP like this for ages))

CodeName: Ethan
Weapon of choice: Shotgun ( http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/14705/weapon/8.gif ) & Socom: ( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Nephilim01/SOCOM.jpg )
Equipment: Codec, Knife ( http://www.specwargear.com/images/knife-glock%20knife%202.jpg ) and: Scope
Bio: Ethan is a Member of T.R.A.T. ((Tactical
Reconnoitering and Acquisition Team)) A unit specially created by Militians for the sole purpose as to eliminate Metal Gears and there creators/Owners. Ethan was handpicked by the militians when he was 18 years old, and he has been trained by the very best ever since. Hes been compared to Solid Snake many times for the sole reason only that he enjoys the killing without having any regrets.
Appearance: http://www.gamecritics.com/feature/artgallery/dinocrisis2/art01.jpg ((The dude))
Specialty: CQC ((Close quarters Combat) Stealth and retrieval

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
(ok nice to see an interest, storyline intro time for you this will be the set up.)

You are all chosen as a team to take on the Last stand. They have most likely caught or killed the last solo agent sent in to take out Last Stand. They have sent demands for the bodies of Solid and Liquid Snake to the president. Solidus Snake's body is already in their possesion of them. They have threatened to make a new and improved metal gear ray from the wreckage of the last one at the oil rig that the authorities failed to obtain. The driver of it is still being looked for. They believe America is hiding Solid Snake but he has not made any contact to the US in 18 months. This has the American Government concerned.

Their is 2 teams being sent in this time as the terrorists are already preparing to strike Mexico with a high powered missle as a warning. The teams are to be all armed with radios (codec in this case) and are being prepared to strike the island from 2 patrolled beaches. One north and the other south of the island. Insertion by swimming from a submarine a short distance away from each beach. There is a large castle in the center with a moat, holding a large lab inside its depths which is meant to hold this new metal gear upgrade. Around this castle is an extremely large forest. The teams will divide themselves into the best tactical squads possible. Addition reinforcements are being deployed as they come (join when you like) but they will be in teams of two (thats the catch) these teams will be sent in by airplane. The teams are NOT to use any form of explosive in the castle as the knowledge gained is that Last Stand have 35 nuclear weapons in their possesion from numerous strikes in recent months.

Northern Team is codenamed "Metal Gear Strike" MGS for short. (Ethan, Rage and Kai)
Southern Team is codenamed "Last Stand Takedown" LST for short. (Samuel, Helix Snake and the next to join. (i'll join the 1st reinforcement squad but if it takes too long for a 6th i'll take that place)

This is a direct order from the President of America to take down these terrorists. There are 4 mission objectives:
1. Destroy Last Stand and the New Metal Gear.
2. Destroy all test data of this new weapon.
3. Retrieve the head scientist of this project.
4. Destroy or retreive the body of Solidus Snake.

Your contacts for this mission are:

Uncle Sam: Long time soldier who retired 5 years ago. He is your mission leader who will be in the submarine deploying South Team. He is quite serious and is able to explain the layout of the island as he has been there before.

Lily "heal-all" Gale: The medic since most soldiers only know basic first aid. She is there to help the seriously wounded and knows a bit about the traps set in the forests around the castle.

GM - Short for "gun-man" he is the brains behind all machinary and destructive equipment. He has a dictionary of guns by his side for information but a lot of it he already knows. Has been part of the "clean-up" of Shadow Moses.

These 3 are your only contacts who are official. Uncle Sam will notify you of any others and of any extra units being sent afterwards.

Good luck team!

GeneralChaos

I am Shalashaska!

Name: Patrick Rivetson. Codename: Firefly
Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrow. Bow fitted with lazer sight. Large knife (think Billy out of Predator big.)
Bio: A thrill-seeker. Is used by the CIA for their most dangerous missions that involve trekking through jungles or through the desert. Although old (by his jobs standards), he can still keep up with the best of them. However, nothing is known about his past except his career.
Appearance: Long, black hair. Grey eyes. Strong build. Wears a brown vest and jungle camo trowsers. Has a tatoo of a scorpion on his bicep and a spiderweb tatoo stretching from the centre of his forehead to his upper lip and his right ear.
Specialties: Concealing himself, fighting and surviving in any type of terrain.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
((Hope this is the right way to begin becouse I'm not sure ))

Ethan was in a small room. He was wearing a oxigen mask on his face. His heart was pounding like crazy. Sweat poored from his body and onto the ground, where it will soon be replaced by the waters of outside. Ethan was preparing to exit a submarine by means of swimming. Ethans Codec rang. He placed his finger near his ear and he opened the chanel between him and Uncle Sam.
"Ethan? Is the connection clear?"
"Yes, there is no static."
"Thats good to hear. I'm currently connected to the commander of your sub-marine. He is saying that you are experiancing a high pulse and alot of sweating?!"
"Yeah .... I once saw a man being eaten by a shark. It was on National Geographic ... The location was very close by. And I HATE sharks."
"Don't we all. Remember Ethan, We will be covering your back and front."
"Than you sir."
"Please, call me Sam. Why else do I have this codename. Now to get to the point. You have already met Lily and GM?"
"Ofcourse! I never leave on a mission before talking to everyone I'll be working with."
"Thats good to hear.... Ethan ..... Have a nice swim. Don't forget to push the Oxygen supply button."
"How can I forget .. if I dont, I wont be breathing."
"Bye now."
The Codec conversation ended and Ethan relaxed by leaning against the wall and sighing out loud. Cold water started to rise from his feet. This was it ... No turning back...

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Nice intro Dragonfly. He has breifed you all and you have all seen each other on video link from one sub to another. With you all breifed he has sent you all to get ready to be deployed. Team is ready to move soon. You have all been told of the commanders but you guys aren't aware of their full powers and potential just yet. When any of you encounter any of them i'll let you know of what they are capable.

*reminder* MGS - Ethan, Rage and Kai (North team) [Sam and Lily is here]
LST - Samuel, Helix Snake and Firefly (South team) [GM is here]

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
((Thanks, and what exactly do you mean by: [Sam and Lily is here] [GM is here]?? ))

The sea was now completely inside the small chamber. Ethan used to have claustrophobia, but that was cured (not completely) by the psychiatrists (Sp?)of T.R.A.T. But still Ethan was out of the chamber faster than anyone else. When the chamber opened before him, Ethan kicked off and swam straight towards the beach. As he was approaching the beach, his breathing and moving calmed down, making him nearly invisible. But not quite. Ethan noticed a distant shape in the water become larger and larger. It was rather grey and it also had white areas. The direction of the shape changed different times. It took Ethan a while to realise that it was a shark! Immediatly Ethan stopped swimming and he called for Sam by using the emergency frequency. When Sam picked up, Ethan practicly yelled: "SHARK!" A few moments later, streams made from bubbles past Ethan, meaning that bullets preceeded them. The two bullets struck goal, but there seemed to be no blood. Ethan thought that they could have been poison darts. Ethan continued his way to the beach

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
That is where they are operating from. I was planning to fill in that detail next time someone posted. BTW your weapons will be torpedoed to the beach your heading for once you all get there. They are all in a large case to protect them from the water. Just to remind you you all sorta blew the limit but its my bad for not explaining properly. So im allowing what you guys chose. Also the reinforcements will have to wait a little before they are deployed so i'll give the go ahead. Try and post at the same speed as your team. You can split up at points if its necessary to the story.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
((Hehe I held to the things that you said. 1 Firearm, one side arm, A radio and 2 other items.. And thanks for the intel.))

Ethan finally reached the beach. He ran straight towards a huge solid rock and he crouched so that it would be harder to see him. He called for Sam to report that he succesfully infiltrated the fascility and that he was waiting for his equipment to arrive. Ethan could see several black object moving towards the beach from the water. Those were his teammates.

((So i'm gonna wait then for me teammates))

mat

I am Shalashaska

Name: Mike Hunter, codename "Cobra"

Weapon of choice: Druganov sniper rifle and a Standard 9mm Beretta with silencer

Equipment: Radio and a knife

Bio: Trained as an agent when he turned 14, Mike has had extensive and often brutal sparring lessons with his sensei. He mastered Tae-Kwon-Doe and Ninjitsu by the age of 26, and has since become a great member to the team. This, accompanied with his knowledge of weaponry and stealth, make him an invaluable ally....or a deadly foe.

Appearance:

www.absoluteanime.com/naruto/_kakashi.jpg
Specialty: Mike has a variety of skills, but his specialty is close combat.

oh sorry, just realized...am I not allowed to join now?

Last edited:

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
You can join however you are stuck with me. The team must move in 1st and after a while you'll be brought in via airplane along with me and another member possibly. I agreed to join the 1st reinforcement team so i'll add my template sometime soon. I wanna monitor the starting situations and then get deployed so just keep watching out.

GeneralChaos

"Uh... well, why did you call yourself Gun-Man?" Firefly asked over the Codec. "What, what's wrong with it?" GM replied, sounding a bit insulted. "Well, nuthing really... but couldn't you be a bit more origional? What about... Mech-Man or Mr. Machine or something. Gun-Man just sounds so... so... well, unorigional." "Look, i'm hungry, i'm tired, and i'm not very creative with names... Firefly!" GM replied angrily. "Okay, okay, geez!" Firefly replied putting on his vest, "No need to get your knickers in a twist..." Firefly sighed. "Look, let's just drop this subject for now, eh?" "Yeah, alright. But until you think of a better name, I ai'nt changing mine!" GM replied and ended the Codec transmission. "Heh, jackass..." Firefly whispered before he put on the oxygen mask. Firefly walked into the chamber with the other two in his team and waited for the water to flood the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back