• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Messing up and Regretting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickN

Some days ago, I met a girl on face who turned out to be my bestfriend's cousin. Let's name him Mike.
So, Mike told me that she was a player who played alot of guys. Therefore, i got a little interested and wanted to "play" the player. I was so excited and amused by the "game" we had created, and my goal got stronger everyday. However, something changed. I didn't want to "play" her anymore.
I wanted to know her better. We started to chat alot, but Mike kept telling me that she was just playing with me and that I had to get to my senses, or else I would lose sight of my real goal. So while I chatted with her, I also beared in mind with the fear of the fact that she someday could play me back.
The feeling of her having the upper hand was always present, so I acted really arrogant,
I was acting like "the one". In the beginning she was quite amused by it, and I thought that by acting like a jerk, I would differ from all her "boys" and not become one of her "shoelickers".
But there were quite often moments when I didn't act like a complete jerk and being the real me.
But in the end, she got tired of my arrogance. We started to quarrel, and I told her the truth. The truth about me and Mike's bet. Or game. Whatever you call it, maybe stupid idea.

She wrote me a really long message, telling me how shocked she was and how pathetic Mike and I were. And that she didn't care. I was so sad. Because in the days we talked with each other, I felt like she cared for me and that she wanted to become friends. But she wrote in the message that she DIDN'T CARE.

You could say that she won the game. That I got left with the feeling of being a complete idiot.
But it doesn't matter to me. I'm so very sorry for everything, and I regret that we came with that little idea late at night, just to shatter our relationship. If only me and Mike didn't talk that day.
Maybe our relationship would have been drastically different now.
She has completely cut me out, no msn, no face, no telephone. And she lives far away.
I do not ask for sympathy or anything, but please, if you can support me and she sees my video, MAYBE she will consider a new start. PLEASE. I lost a really good person.

Search what's left to say on youtube. Im not going to say my account name, because I think that is against the rules, but it's a name with 'sushi' in it.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Your cousin told you she liked to play guys so did you really think she was being honest about anything? She was probably just playing you the whole time, your cousin said she has done it a few times so im sure she knew what you were doing most of the time. Why would you want to still talk to her if the whole thing was fake and you said she lives far away, just forget about her and move on.

NickN

i dunno, but in the message, it looked like she was really mad and that she was goddamnit angry about why we classified her as a player. + that my bestfriend's SISTER told me that she's never been a player ><
So it's really confusing. Because I did not fake it all the time, I only reminded her that she didn't have the upper hand and that she didn't have "control" of me. So like 80% was real. Or so I think. But in her mind, it built up.
So i dunno, it just doesn't feel like she's a player. x/

Last edited:

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Sorry I just noticed that I put your cousin but I meant friend.

i dunno, but in the message, it looked like she was really mad and that she was goddamnit angry about why we classified her as a player. + that my bestfriend's SISTER told me that she's never been a player ><
So it's really confusing. Because I did not fake it all the time, I only reminded her that she didn't have the upper hand and that she didn't have "control" of me. So like 80% was real. Or so I think. But in her mind, it built up.
So i dunno, it just doesn't feel like she's a player. x/

Probably your cousin said that she was a player to discourage you from talking to her or something but your friends sister said that she isnt a player, huh. So I guess ask your friends Sister, not your friend, to try and talk to her for you and to say it was a misunderstanding or something and you didnt mean to hurt her feelings.

NickN

I doubt she'll just turn back just because my friend's sister is telling her that I didn't mean to hurt her. I thought making the video would move her a bit x/
Should I let her go? Because I feel so bad, and this ending is....I just don't want it to end like this.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I doubt she'll just turn back just because my friend's sister is telling her that I didn't mean to hurt her. I thought making the video would move her a bit x/
Should I let her go? Because I feel so bad, and this ending is....I just don't want it to end like this.

I think making a video is too much, just write a letter or something and ask your friends sister to give it to her if you really do want to keep talking to her. If it doesnt work out then just try to get over it gradually and eventually you wont even care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back