• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

message in a bottle!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora-Riku

Hi every one thanks for looking at my thread! So at the end of KH2 Kairi brings a message in a bottle to Sora and Riku who are siting together on the star fruit tree ( GAYYY!!!!! ) and the bottle is from the king. But what did it say? if any one knows, if u found it on the web please tell!:p

P.S. who thinks Kairi is hot in KH2? I do!!!!!!!!!

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Umm...

1. Wrong Section.
2. Sora and Riku are NOT Gay. There have been many threads about that topic.
3. Nomura never revealed the message.

Good dayyyyyy!
(OWND)

Anagram

Banned
1. The message was probly mickey requesting their help.

2. Riku is gay for sora, not both ways.

Jake

Sora and Riku are not gay goofy lol. And yeah Kairi is smokin!!!!!!!!!!! lol the message is from King Mickey its got his seal on it. and its a message probably stating that the worlds are in trouble again and he needs help.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I

UrbanQuattrus

Discuss the bolded part here:

Oh my sweet lord, I cannot believe that thread is 43 pages long for such a pointless topic.

I don't think the contents of the letter will necessarily be disclosed or even referenced; the letter from the end of KH1 never meant anything.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
lol Man Im getting sick of the immature threads around.

First of all SORA AND RIKU ARE NOT GAY!!!
Gosh just cause the guy cries after months of travelling, searching and worrying for his friend does not make the pair gay! I think I'd probably cry in Sora's position too...

Second of all, No one knows what was in the letter as it is a secret to get us to play future games.

DarkSoldier85

1. Ok the letter is to send them off on their next adventure (no idea what the next adventure is).

2. Sora and Riku are not gay. IT'S A FREAKIN DISNEY GAME!!! If you think they would have that kind of stuff on the most innocent game in the world, you have a demented mind.

3. Sure, Kairi is hot. But what can you do about it? Sorry, but I'm a realist.

UrbanQuattrus

^Good point bringing up Disney. If they flip their gord when Miley Cyrus shows her *gasp* bare back, they're not going to embrace an issue like homosexuality.

Macabre

Gold Member
The letter at the end was just to show that the series hasn't ended and a new adventure will begin(kh3,future game)

My opinion.

Sora-Riku

i knew it was from the king i just wanted to know if SqaurEnix has released wat the message had said or a clue!

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
i think that the message was from yen-sid or someone to tell them the fight isn't over blablajadajada....and a new adventure begins.

and riku&sora look very gay at the end..."i have one thing you could never imitate, having you as a friend". that was very sickmaking....

and kairi is really hot!!!

Sora-Riku

YES KAIRI IS HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and her new choise of clothing was even hotter!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back