• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MEGAMAN1!!!!!! (Or something to that effect)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoXS

I dont actually know if this is from the Megaman series o.o

SOTW.png

Drop some C's !!!!! (IDK I heard someone say that >.>)

EDIT: Two more

Robotnichs.png

Robotnichs2.png

Last edited:
C

Charlie

There needs to be something binding everything together with either color or another layer.
Right now, I can divide the different compositions of the effects you used. That means it needs a bit more harmony.

look in your current for example. notice how everything syncs together evenly because of its color x composition?
you should apply that to this new tag of yours, babe.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
SOTW.png

Im liking this one, the effects you got going on around the arm is quite good, loving the look to it, but somehow it looks a bit empty to me. The wireframe is a nice touch, but still the rest looks somewhat empty, maybe add in some nice careful brushing between the focal, and the wireframe, and i think it should be good to go.

Robotnichs.png

this one is hard to decide, its got some major effects going on, and they provide a good look. However, it seems to my eye, that the effects are your focal point, and not the figure in the middle. Also the left looks too empty, i would say throw in a good texture and/or c4d to give it a more better look. Its good so far, but just do some things to spice it up a bit.

RoXS

Well you're sorta right about the second one, the effects are sorta the focal. Sorta.
I wanted the effects to look sort of like they were PART of the focal, idk. I wanted the sig to have a different feel than most sigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back