• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Mean friends

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow, that's harsh. It's kind of like my situation. Well join clubs/sports you like and or make friends out of school like if you play out of school sports and also just try find somebody with the same interests and or people who will try and at least accept you for who you are. Otherwise, I'd wait for college but then again, just keep being yourself, being friendly, and eventually some people in your school are bound to want to get to know you and all...so try that....and I hope this helps. This is what I can come up with so far. Good luck.

dark___edge

no, what i am saying it that you should stop using smilies, they annoy the hell out of me.

even nerds have friends, stop being a loser.

Well geez that's very rude. You can stop being an a-hole.
and I can use smilies whenever I want... it doesn't mean that I have to stop using them just because you don't like them. Do you have a mental problem? Then you can stop calling people names and shut up.

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You could try joining a club or something. That sometimes works for some people.

If you talk to more people you could become friends eventually so just be patient.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well geez that's very rude. You can stop being an a-hole.
and I can use smilies whenever I want... it doesn't mean that I have to stop using them just because you don't like them. Do you have a mental problem? Then you can stop calling people names and shut up.
VA have a mental problem, don't make me laugh...

this thread is a flaming thread just about now, I'll report it soon if anyone wants

why would you put smilies, I thought you were depressed, and whatnot, having mean friends is nothing to smile about...

TwilightPrinces

Website
www.myspace.com
You should like act yourself and dont try to be something your not to fit in, you will get a friend sooner or later and when you do then you will realize that it was worth the wait, its better to have one good friend that is really your friend the to have a dozen cool friends that you rarely talk and have nothing in common with:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back