• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Mean friends

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark___edge

I have friends who don't care about me when i'm depressed. They are never there for me and they never include me in any of their activities. They are all I have since I had an "episode" during class. I'm wondering what I should do now ... the people at my school already have formed friends and cliques. So if I try to fit in with them they'll think i'm a loser big time. So what do I do? I keep having lunches all by myself now.... and I don't want that.

darkshadow666

nothing from nowhere im no one at all....
ooooook.
youre like...exactly like me. in elementary school my friends hurt me (mentally and physically) so when i went to a middle school they werent going to i made new friends who did the same but didnt hit me...they just called me a queer and said i was ugly. in 8th grade i met my current GOOD friends that were like...perfect. but i wasnt really good friends with them but i talked to my current BFF and we became really good friends.
i ditched my abusive friends and hung out with my new besties.

so...
what i would do is talk to cool people that you think might be willing to be friends with you.if you like rock music then hang out with a kid that likes rock music in one of your classes (btw im just assuming youre in middle or high school...) youll probably be friends with them pretty soon. it WONT BE QUICK its gonna take awhile to let them get to know you and then you just...drift away from your meanie friends.

dark___edge

ooooook.
youre like...exactly like me. in elementary school my friends hurt me (mentally and physically) so when i went to a middle school they werent going to i made new friends who did the same but didnt hit me...they just called me a queer and said i was ugly. in 8th grade i met my current GOOD friends that were like...perfect. but i wasnt really good friends with them but i talked to my current BFF and we became really good friends.
i ditched my abusive friends and hung out with my new besties.

so...
what i would do is talk to cool people that you think might be willing to be friends with you.if you like rock music then hang out with a kid that likes rock music in one of your classes (btw im just assuming youre in middle or high school...) youll probably be friends with them pretty soon. it WONT BE QUICK its gonna take awhile to let them get to know you and then you just...drift away from your meanie friends.

r u serious? ur friends used to beat u up? did u fight back?
thanks for the advice. ^__^
I'll try that but one thing though.... its not going to be easy for me....
I'm in high school... grade 12. My final year and I get to ditch these losers. Lol. I used to have friends like that too who used to call me ugly and fat.... ugh... i hated fat.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
First of all, stop referring to these people as your friends.

They OBVIOUSLY aren't. :/

Second, just branch out a little more. Doesn't seem like you have the time to bond with people and get friendships that will last forever anyway, seeing as how you're almost out of high school.

The time to ditch your old friends was way back when they first started hurting you. No use in complaining now, just get out there. Join clubs or go try a new hobby after school.

Worse comes to worst and you don't make any new friends, you've only got a year left anyway. :/ Get a pet or something. x3

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
i have been through this so many times and i still wonder why i am friends with them, but i have made more friends, there are 3 groups i can hang out with. the 1st is my old friends which can be heartless. 2nd is well kinda the uncool people, and im kinda un cool so hey i'll be their friend. 3rd is actually in a classroom where some people go, i usually talk to some of the girls and one i almost everytime i talk to is called Hayley and she is hot, so try making more friends in different groups so you can switch between them when 1 group annoys you.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Be a nice person, come out of your shell a little more. Just hang have fun by yourself, talk to people when they talk to you.

And stay away from your "freinds" if you continue to let people treat you like that then you will be a loser.

Unless they're joking and you don't know it. If they treat echother like that then you're probably over reacting- either way. .. . .. . .

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Be a nice person, come out of your shell a little more. Just hang have fun by yourself, talk to people when they talk to you.

And stay away from you "freinds" if you continue to let people treat you like that then you will be a loser.
words spoken that dont need to be elaborated on.

dark___edge

And stay away from your "freinds" if you continue to let people treat you like that then you will be a loser.

Unless they're joking and you don't know it. If they treat echother like that then you're probably over reacting- either way. .. . .. . .

They're the only ones I have though... I'm trying to come out of my shell. I'm doing it slowly and I am more talkative. Yay! :D
I guess I was depressed before but now that's all past... but now i'm a different person.

Nobody Master

I used to feel the same way about one person who tried to make life difficult for me... he tried to turn everyone against me, but in the end my true friends helped me and we got him to wise up.

I have to agree with Sora in Kingdom Hearts... friends are the best weapons of all, so I'm glad that you've come out of your 'shell' as you put it and are becoming more talkative, so congratz :thumbsup:

PS: want to be buddies?

Jopari

Even if your abusive 'friends' are the only ones you have then get rid of them. Why waste your time cultivating a relationship that hurts you. Especially one that hurts you physically. Like Pickle said, you've only got a year left, and after high school most people never see most of their high school friends again. Get a pet, they generally care about you no matter what.

dark___edge

Even if your abusive 'friends' are the only ones you have then get rid of them. Why waste your time cultivating a relationship that hurts you. Especially one that hurts you physically. Like Pickle said, you've only got a year left, and after high school most people never see most of their high school friends again. Get a pet, they generally care about you no matter what.

Thanks. Thats a good idea... I wish I was allowed a pet though...

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
episode, huh?

doesn't matter, find someone who sits next to you and talk to them. halo 3, movies, any crap will do. 8th grade for me really sucked, but this year improved a helluva lot. if anyone rings up the 'episode', then either make a joke about it or change the subject. and don't make bad jokes...

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
if these guys are your "friends" id hate to see ur enemies
if this is ur last year of high school, dont worry about it, college is way better

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Try joining clubs and crap to make friends, because obviously your 'friends' aren't really your friends. Find people with similar interests to your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back