• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MC Pee Pants Disses Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
While I do think his complaints were...understandable(?), I don't find him funny at all. He tries to be funny and fails at it horribly. ;_; His comparison to RE4 is worse.That's exactly why no one in the audience is laughing.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
loool The only part that didn't fail to amuse me.

SHOOT EM' IN THE HEAD!!!

SHOOT EM' IN THE HEAD!!!

HE KILLED YOUR FATHER!!! HE KIDNAPPED MR. PRESIDENT!!!

THIS AIN'T A DAMN CUTSCENE!!! PRESS A!!!

SHOOT EM' IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
While I do think his complaints were...understandable(?), I don't find him funny at all. He tries to be funny and fails at it horribly. ;_; His comparison to RE4 is worse.That's exactly why no one in the audience is laughing.

Actually the audience was laughing, it was just tuned out.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
personally i don't like ber aggresive stand-up comedy, but he has some thoughts wihc are true, although calling the cutscenes "lame" is kind of ironic for an rpg, if one considers that fantastic cutscenes are what we are to expect from square enix.

It probably wasn't hard for him at all to get past Roxas's part, just exaggerating the slowness of KH2's beginning compared to the "in your face" action of RE4, which he shouldn't be comparing to anyway since they aren't even in the same genre.
Actually, they are, they are both rpgs. Both rely on reaction commands, the thing is that in kh isn't looking for fast-paced action, its looking for fantastic action, and
in comparison to other square rpgs *coughfinalfantasycough* the actions already fast.

....you know your a kh fan when confusing twilight town with hollow bastion is unforgivable, maybe he messed that line up, maybe he skipped the scene where the name of the town comes out in shiny letters....He's a comeidan, he's got to make fun of something, it's nothing personal.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Despite how deep this may have cut most of you, his criticism is entirely legitimate. He says he hates having to play the game for hours and hours to get to the fun part of the game. That should throw up some sort of flag right there. Resident Evil 4 is fun throughout. Therein lies the core of his argument. KH2 is boring when compared to RE4. It's not just a matter of his taste.

It's funny because he's right. Also: "BITCH, THIS AIN'T [sic] A CUTSCENE! PRESS 'A'!"

So yeah...cry moar.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
As for RE:4, why rant? He just stated what makes RE:4 so fun.
You can't rant about things you enjoy?

He's a mildly famous comedian singer (rap comedy) and he's one of the main voices in Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
And Selab 2021. Gotta love Hesh XD

"YOU AINT GOT TO LOAD THE SHOTGUN! WE DID THAT SH*T FOR YOU!" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back