• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maybe Terra used to be Xehanort's Apprentice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crossroads

He seems to know him better than the others do. Maybe he left Xehanort to go train with a different master?

The question is why would he do such a thing?

Remember that whole "xehanort's avenger" thing? Idk. Just some thoughts.

Discuss.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just knowing someone doesn't make you their apprentice. They could have been friends when younger, or have grown to know each other to an extent over their clashes.

D

Deleted member 71005

Rather than a former apprenticeship maybe MX is the one who initially chose Terra as a keyblade master, the way Terra chose Riku.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
All we really know is that the two are connected. And its obvious they know each other. The idea sounds possible, but I don't know if its likely or not. Could be that Master Xehanort worked with Terra in the past. Who knows? Well, besides Nomura and S-E, who knows? xD

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
i think terra could of been a former apprentice. But like always something went wrong and terra left.
and maybe thats when DS came into the picture

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
i think terra could of been a former apprentice. But like always something went wrong and terra left.
and maybe thats when DS came into the picture

If Terra was MX's former apprentice, this would be how he left, I'd think. But again, it sounds possible, but who knows?

Although I will say that if this is the case, and if they don't screw this over, this could work very well in BBS.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
MX and Terra working with each other? Well, I don't see why not, sort of like Xehanort and AtW.
Something causing Terra and MX to hate each other, Terra runs away to a new master, and befriends Aqua and Ven.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
It could be possible, but I sort of doubt it. I rather think that MX helped Terra through his Childhood and suggested he become a Chaser (what a Keyblade wielder may be called), and to be his apprentice. However MTAV somehow got to be Terra's master instead, so MX was jealous of MTAV and tried to win Terra over ever since.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
He seems to know Ven too does this mean Ven was his apprentice also? Not really...I suppose it's possible though.

galgamesh

Xehanort, is probably Terra with amnesia. The only name he can remember is Xehanorts his master or that old guy, so he stole that name. Who knows >.> we'll figure it out later

C

Crossroads

He seems to know Ven too does this mean Ven was his apprentice also? Not really...I suppose it's possible though.

Not as much as he knows Terra. "I'm tired of waiting for you Terra!", sounds like they had a previous relationship. With Ven, I think he just knew of him and whatever happened to him. I think Ven suffered some kind of memory loss during the game.

State

Awards
Not as much as he knows Terra. "I'm tired of waiting for you Terra!", sounds like they had a previous relationship. With Ven, I think he just knew of him and whatever happened to him. I think Ven suffered some kind of memory loss during the game.
I pretty much think that when (if possible) MX and TAV's Master were tutoring TAV, MX and Terra were going behind the other Master's back into furthering their training, pretty much resembling the story of Xehanort and AtW, thus connecting Terra, MX and Xehanort more.

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'm going to just say that claim is difficult to make right now. I suppose it looks like Terra and MX had known eachother for a while, but on the other hand it looks the same with Ven in that he probably even had a role in causing Ven's problem suggesting they may have known eachother as well. I'm not going to deny this possibility, because it's possible and somewhat likely, but I'm not going to necessarily say I agree either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back