• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maybe Someone Has An Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blksoulalchemst

So all the theories out there are focusing on the 'knights/soliders' and 'Xehanort/Ansem.' But what I seem to not be seeing is where the heck does Mickey come into the mix? Any ideas?

unknown123

you know what would be really ironic, if mickey showed up in the knight armor like Kh final mix with the Org. coat..idk it would be funny..but really

i cant even put my thumb on any reason why mickey is there or has that keyblade...i have no idea

blksoulalchemst

T_T Gah! It just bothers me so much because we don't know how Mickey got his keyblade or anything. All we know is that he talked to Ansem the Wise about the Heartless and such.

Dnize

He was summoned by the FS to help them defeat the old man, as an award he was rewarded with the golden kingdom key keyblade (which is the keyblade to darkness or something like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back