• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maybe my memory is bogged but, what happened to Xeanhort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Xemnas looks alot more like Xehanort then DiZ. They look almost EXACTLY the same.

(an rp battle is pointless as it does not show who noes more about kh or anything for that matter...)

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm in no way RHoD. Our names are purely coincidence. If you check older threads, RHoD has corrected me as well. I'll find some if you truly don't believe me.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
why has no one closed this yet? The point has been proven now this is just a useless thread of spam.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Zetsumi said:
Ah, look. Someone's multi-accounting.

I can't see what that has to do with Xemnas not having a resembalance to Xehanort, but whatever. Ok, I'll admit it, I was wrong, and Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody. I still don't understand, however, why Xemnas looks so similar to DiZ as opposed to Xehanort.

And RHoD/SHoL/whatever other accounts you have...lemme guess, RoxasHeroofTwilight? KairiHeroineoDusk? Something along those lines? I'll make this clear...I despise you. I would like nothing more then to prove to KHI how much of a n00b you really are...so, I'm challenging you to an RP battle. Let's fight, and let the community decide who is the best, eh?

That is, if you are not too much of a n00bish coward to accept, which I think will likely be the case. That, or you'll make some pitiful attempt to dodge it by saying 'you arn't worth it', or 'I can't be bothered' or something like that. No wait, sorry. I'll make it more realistic.

If you do, by soem miracle, manage to amass enough courage to accept my challenge rather then passing it off like a coward, or otherwise trying to avoid it, tell me, and I'll make a thread and provide a link.
actually SoraHeroOf_LIght aint me the mods even checked the ip addresses we are two different people at two different computers............................actually xemnas looks more like xehanort maybe your blind but they dont look alike................lol you despise me i only met you today...........do you stalk me in the night..................god your a lame n00b...................meh i dont play rpg's..................

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Ah i started a war...

Rhod/Shol- Thank you for backing up your information, and you explained alot.

Zetsumi- Although you were wrong i appreciate the effort you put into your conclusion, but i dont think they said appearnces defiantely are a factor.

Its to late to stop a fight since you both have insulted eachother, oh well.

Endgame

:D
RikuHeroOfDark said:
actually SoraHeroOf_LIght aint me the mods even checked the ip addresses we are two different people at two different computers............................actually xemnas looks more like xehanort maybe your blind but they dont look alike................lol you despise me i only met you today...........do you stalk me in the night..................god your a lame n00b...................meh i dont play rpg's..................

RPG's? RPG's suck. I'm talking about an RP battle. And, of course, as predicted, you are trying to weasel out of it. Perhaps you are scared?

(an rp battle is pointless as it does not show who noes more about kh or anything for that matter...)

I really couldn't care who knows more about KH. I just want to hurt him. Of course, I'm denied that oppertunity, because he's too scared. Pity. Lemme guess, here comes the comeback where he claims he's not scared and that I'm just a n00b and not worth fighting...how n00bishly predictable.

haha why r u still fighting if u are already proven wrong? Are you mad for the fact that you are incorrect? Be mature and end it .

I'm not fighting because I was proven wrong. I was mistaken, and I admit that. I'm fighting because I just despise n00bs, and RikuHeroOfDark is a prime example of one.

And xXxCloud? I aim to please.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Haha why are you still fighting if you are already proven wrong? Are you mad for the fact that you are incorrect? Be mature and end it .

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Zetsumi said:
RPG's? RPG's suck. I'm talking about an RP battle. And, of course, as predicted, you are trying to weasel out of it. Perhaps you are scared?

I really couldn't care who knows more about KH. I just want to hurt him. Of course, I'm denied that oppertunity, because he's too scared. Pity. Lemme guess, here comes the comeback where he claims he's not scared and that I'm just a n00b and not worth fighting...how n00bishly predictable.

I'm not fighting because I was proven wrong. I was mistaken, and I admit that. I'm fighting because I just despise n00bs, and RikuHeroOfDark is a prime example of one.

And xXxCloud? I aim to please.
aight can you please explain to me what the hell an rp battle if you happen to be talking about the things on this site called rpg's......................then i dont play RPG's................................i am not scared of anything if i actually knew how to play an rpg or i knew what the hell you was talking about ill accept your little challenge...........your just mad because i proved you wrong i never met you until today(unless you were one of the many n00bs ive pwned in the past)...........so you have no reason to "despise"

haha why r u still fighting if u are already proven wrong? Are you mad for the fact that you are incorrect? Be mature and end it .
obviously he has some type of infatuation with me because i haven't met him until today but he obviously has known me long enough to "despise me"

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Being incorrect is your fault not RikuHeroOfDark's. He was simply correcting you and you made it into a brawl. -_- Some people can be such babies.

EDIT:

An rp battle is when you roleplay eachother as a fight (in the Role Playing Section). Basically there cannot be a real winner because it is just a story and you could make it last forever which is pointless...

Kingdom Merc

Originally posted by Haku-
Being incorrect is your fault not RikuHeroOfDark's. He was simply correcting you and you made it into a brawl. -_- Some people can be such babies.

Yeah, RikuHeroOfDark, you really did start this off to be pretty aggressive, which led up to a pretty pointless fight.

Still amusing though.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
You were both wrong at points, but atleast zetsumi did it with humor!

im watchign this topic like a hawk...: O

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
It's not the fact of who started it, it's the fact that somone won't end it *cough...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Haku said:

EDIT:

An rp battle is when you roleplay eachother as a fight (in the Role Playing Section). Basically there cannot be a real winner because it is just a story and you could make it last forever which is pointless...
o ok, thanx............................ill accept even though i have no idea what im doing but ill accept his "rp challenge".......................

You were both wrong at points, but atleast zetsumi did it with humor!

im watchign this topic like a hawk...: O
when was i wrong, i was right from the start zetsumi is wrong hes trying to be "wrong and strong"

Endgame

:D
RikuHeroOfDark said:
aight can you please explain to me what the hell an rp battle if you happen to be talking about the things on this site called rpg's......................then i dont play RPG's................................i am not scared of anything if i actually knew how to play an rpg or i knew what the hell you was talking about ill accept your little challenge...........your just mad because i proved you wrong i never met you until today(unless you were one of the many n00bs ive pwned in the past)...........so you have no reason to "despise"

obviously he has some type of infatuation with me because i haven't met him until today but he obviously has known me long enough to "despise me"

An RP battle is a roleplay battle. In it, you basically describe what actions your character takes, and in that method, battle your opponent. In other words, it's a contest of literary prowess, a battle of wits and of imaginations. Seeing as how you 'are not scared of anything' and have chosen to 'accept my little challenge', I've taken the liberty of setting one up already. Find it at this link: http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=1408953#post1408953

And please, now that your public humiliation has been arranged, let's stop spamming this thread.

Awards
The best way to have an RP battle is to have a third person act as GM(game master). Otherwise, both would simply RP beating the other, and as someone pointed out, that would take forever.

And geez, do you guys even read what you type? You both seriously need to grow up and accept the fact that each are wrong about certain things, and right about others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back