• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maybe my memory is bogged but, what happened to Xeanhort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Ok, I just beat the game and saw the secret ending.

Xeanhort took ansem the wises name.

But technically in KH1 when you killed ansem, you killed xeanhort. Im not sure if in this one scene you saw xemnas or xeanhort, but after hearing specualations about what KH3 is about... wait, isnt XEanhort dead?

im confused..:eek:

Chris

Awards
isnt his heartless Xenmas? No thats his nobody...AH i get it now! SO ansem Xeanhort is still alive but his heartless is dead.

Kingdom Merc

I'm pretty sure he's still dead, all it says is that it's the MEMORY of Xehanort, not Xehanort himself.

EDIT: I'm talking about the secret movie above. In KH1 you fight the Heartless of Xehanort who took Ansem's name.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Xehanort died and when he did a heartless and nobody were born. thats it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
jaxvex said:
Xehanort died and when he did a heartless and nobody were born. thats it.

^Incorrect

A Heartless and a Nobody aren't born when you die, they are born when your heart is taken by the Heartless, your heart becomes a Heartless, and then your Body and Soul become a Nobody

Xehanort no longer exists. His body was shed away and became Xemnas, his Heart plunged into darkness and become "Ansem", the man you fought in KH1, which still lives on inside Riku

Endgame

:D
TheMuffinMan said:
^Incorrect

A Heartless and a Nobody aren't born when you die, they are born when your heart is taken by the Heartless, your heart becomes a Heartless, and then your Body and Soul become a Nobody

Xehanort no longer exists. His body was shed away and became Xemnas, his Heart plunged into darkness and become "Ansem", the man you fought in KH1, which still lives on inside Riku

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong wrong!!!

Ok, since no-one is able to grasp the concept themselves, I'll spell it out for you.

Xehanort, taking on the name Ansem, shed his body and took on what he saw as a higher form, which is the entity we know as 'Ansem' in Kingdom Hearts. This form, however, was destroyed by Sora after it's combination with 'Guardian', Ansem's shed heart, or, in other words, his heartless. The soul and the heart recombined into the huge airship-like enemy.

This, however was destroyed. A piece of Xehanort remained inside Riku, however, and he attempted to use it to take control of the boy. Riku, however, resisted, and gained control of the fragment of Xehanort, instead of the other way around, as is shown in his story in CoM.

Xemnas, who many people seem concerned about, is in fact not the nobody of Xehanort, but the nobody of Ansem, who since has taken on the name DiZ: Darkness in Zero. Xemnas was formed when Ansem fell to the darkness, from which he returned after seeing it corrupt his apprentice and friend, Xehanort.

Xenohart, Xehanort's nobody, is not seen in KH2, only Riku wearing his form. It is unknown if Xenohart still survives, or if he was destroyed utterly in the process of Xehanort shedding his body.

Chris

Awards
^
thanks for helping but im so confused that im gonna kinda ingore that to stop the confusion:eek:

how do you know his nobodys name?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Zetsumi said:
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong wrong!!!

Ok, since no-one is able to grasp the concept themselves, I'll spell it out for you.

Xehanort, taking on the name Ansem, shed his body and took on what he saw as a higher form, which is the entity we know as 'Ansem' in Kingdom Hearts. This form, however, was destroyed by Sora after it's combination with 'Guardian', Ansem's shed heart, or, in other words, his heartless. The soul and the heart recombined into the huge airship-like enemy.

This, however was destroyed. A piece of Xehanort remained inside Riku, however, and he attempted to use it to take control of the boy. Riku, however, resisted, and gained control of the fragment of Xehanort, instead of the other way around, as is shown in his story in CoM.

Xemnas, who many people seem concerned about, is in fact not the nobody of Xehanort, but the nobody of Ansem, who since has taken on the name DiZ: Darkness in Zero. Xemnas was formed when Ansem fell to the darkness, from which he returned after seeing it corrupt his apprentice and friend, Xehanort.

Xenohart, Xehanort's nobody, is not seen in KH2, only Riku wearing his form. It is unknown if Xenohart still survives, or if he was destroyed utterly in the process of Xehanort shedding his body.
what the hell, did you just pull this out of your ass

xemnas is xehanort nobody........................xemnas was "born" when xehanort dove into the darkness....................xehanort seperated into two beings one called xemnas(his nobody) and the other called ansem(his heartless........................

xemnas went on to become the leader of the org.................................while xehanort took over rikus body and was defeated in kh1 but not killed then he returned in CoM and riku fought xehanoirt and regained complete control of his body.......................and that leads to CoM..............no one knows what happened to xehanort after the explosion...........................

Endgame

RikuHeroOfDark said:
what the hell, did you just pull this out of your ass

xemnas is xehanort nobody........................xemnas was "born" when xehanort dove into the darkness....................xehanort seperated into two beings one called xemnas(his nobody) and the other called ansem(his heartless........................

xemnas went on to become the leader of the org.................................while xehanort took over rikus body and was defeated in kh1 but not killed then he returned in CoM and riku fought xehanoirt and regained complete control of his body.......................and that leads to CoM..............no one knows what happened to xehanort after the explosion...........................

I'll try and disregard the masses of unneccessary full stops and try to make sense of your message. Shee that little button with the dot and the arrow on it? Take your finger off it for once, n00b.

Anyway, no, Xemnas is not Xehanort's nobody. Xemnas is Ansem's nobody. Think about it.

1 - The name of each nobody is an anagram of their true name, with an X in it. Now when you rearrange Xemnas, do you get Xehanort, or Ansem? I trust you know how to spell, despite your finger being glued to the full stop key.

2 - Xehanort is a slim, tall built, with long grey hair. All the nobodies, as it is assumed, have an opposition in hairstyle to their original form. Roxas' hair is short and blonde, while Sora's is long and brown. Xehanort's nobody, if indeed he exists, would have short hair, and be the same build as him. On close esamination of both DiZ and Xemnas in the cutscenes, they are both somewhat of a more bulky, squat, masculine build, and DiZ has reasonably short hair as opposed to Xemnas' semi-long hair.

Now, if you have anything else to throw at me amid all the dots that result from your nervous reaction that forces you to keep tapping the full stop key between every three words, I'll be happy to hear it, as I'm in the mood for p*wn3ng n00bs at the moment.

Chris

Awards
^ i agree, but, xeanhort took on ansems name, so you never know what the rule is if you take the name of your other or whatever they made there name...

so much confusion.

Endgame

xXxCloud said:
^ i agree, but, xeanhort took on ansems name, so you never know what the rule is if you take the name of your other or whatever they made there name...

so much confusion.

Yes, but there's still the fact of their appearance to back it up.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Zetsumi said:
I'll try and disregard the masses of unneccessary full stops and try to make sense of your message. Shee that little button with the dot and the arrow on it? Take your finger off it for once, n00b.

Anyway, no, Xemnas is not Xehanort's nobody. Xemnas is Ansem's nobody. Think about it.

1 - The name of each nobody is an anagram of their true name, with an X in it. Now when you rearrange Xemnas, do you get Xehanort, or Ansem? I trust you know how to spell, despite your finger being glued to the full stop key.

2 - Xehanort is a slim, tall built, with long grey hair. All the nobodies, as it is assumed, have an opposition in hairstyle to their original form. Roxas' hair is short and blonde, while Sora's is long and brown. Xehanort's nobody, if indeed he exists, would have short hair, and be the same build as him. On close esamination of both DiZ and Xemnas in the cutscenes, they are both somewhat of a more bulky, squat, masculine build, and DiZ has reasonably short hair as opposed to Xemnas' semi-long hair.

Now, if you have anything else to throw at me amid all the dots that result from your nervous reaction that forces you to keep tapping the full stop key between every three words, I'll be happy to hear it, as I'm in the mood for p*wn3ng n00bs at the moment.
wow you must be the stupidest idiot on these forums do you not pay attention to the game or did you jsut skip every cutscene...................wow a n00b calling me a n00b how nice.................and i put these dots to seperate points so n00bs like you wont get confused...................

-Ansem report 12- fake
I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back
as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless,
keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless.
It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go
beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the
world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And,
The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

-ansem report 13- fake
When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we
assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change
forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing
somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the
light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.

Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."

Mickey: But, what you actually fought was his Heartless. Ya see, he wasn't
really Ansem. He just went around telling everybody that he was.

Sora: You mean...

Donald: Ohh...

Goofy: Hmm...

Sora, Donald, & Goofy: Whaaaat?

Sora: We went through all that trouble to defeat an impostor?

Mickey: Yep. A fake. But he still had to be stopped.

Donald: Aw, I can't believe it...

Goofy: Uh, I'm kinda confused. If he's a fake, then what happened to the real
Ansem?

Mickey: Well, that's just what I'm tryin' to figure out. Ansem the Wise should
know all about Organization XIII's plans, and what's been happening to the
worlds. I'm pretty sure he'll give us some help. Ya know, I came close to
finding him once...

Goofy: Hmm?

Sora: Don't tell me there's more...I'm lost enough as it is!

Goofy: Well, let's see. Some feller named Ansem, who wasn't really Ansem,
became a Heartless. Does that mean a Nobody got created when that happened, too?

Mickey: Yup! And that Nobody is the leader of the Organization.

Donald: It's the guy who's NOT Ansem!

Goofy: You mean it's his Nobody!

Sora: The leader of Organization XIII...

Mickey: Wait a minute. Now I know!

Mickey: Now I remember! Xehanort! Ansem's apprentice! The leader of
Organization XIII is Xehanort's Nobody!

so please n00b go and replay kh1, CoM, and kh2 and kindly stick a fork down your throat and choke

Endgame

Ha...he think's he's not a n00b. How sweet. It may interest you to know that not every country in the world has had the game released yet, including the one I happen to live in.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless,
keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless.
It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

My body has surely perished...meaning that Xehanort's nobody was destroyed in his ascendance.

Next - Has it occoured to you that some of the dialouge may be deliberatly incorrect? After all, how would Mickey know who is or is not the leader of the organisation? He isn't all-knowing. And besides, if, as he so conviently 'forgot', perhaps the information he remembered, or was told, was incorrect.

Third, there's still the matter of physical appearance...Xemnas dosen't resemble Xehanort in the way Roxas resembles Sora.

Now, as I don't take to eating forks, as I find it's bad for your health, I'd simply prefer to remind you of the definition of n00b:

1-Someone who dosen't take into consideration that a forum is an interactive environment, with other users.
2-Someone who seems to think they are better then everyone else.
3-Someone who is illiterate, and/or unable to form a coherent message.

Now, I'd think all three of those apply to you...wheras only one, number two, applies to me, and with good reason. I think I am better then you because I AM better then you. I've been here longer, I've posted more times, I've known more people, I've submitted more work, and I actually know how to use my primary language. And my full stop key dosen't stick.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
xXxCloud said:
Ok, I just beat the game and saw the secret ending.

Xeanhort took ansem the wises name.

But technically in KH1 when you killed ansem, you killed xeanhort. Im not sure if in this one scene you saw xemnas or xeanhort, but after hearing specualations about what KH3 is about... wait, isnt XEanhort dead?

im confused..:eek:

Yes he's dead. KH3 will proavly have something to do with his memories which he lost

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Zetsumi said:
Yes, but there's still the fact of their appearance to back it up.

Xemnas is named Xemnas because he basically had "killed" the real Ansem. Ansem was lost in the realm of darkness and considered himself dead to the world in a way. He states this throughout the parts you see him. That's why he wants revenge. Xehanort ruined Ansem's life, took his name, and proceeded to ruin the worlds. Xehanort retained the memories of his life so he'd remember having taken over Ansem's life. He'd know all his plans. You are completely wrong so don't call RHoD a n00b when you're the one who are wrong. Don't get mad at me. I'm just supporting the truth.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
wtf r u talking about? Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody. Did u even finish Kh2 and bother reading the reports? Man ur dum:

Previously known by fans as the Enigmatic Man or the Superior, Xemnas (ゼムナス, Zemunasu?) is the Nobody of Xehanort and the main antagonist of Kingdom Hearts II. Unlike the other Organization members, his title is not revealed in the World That Never Was. His name is derived from an anagram of Ansem with an X, due to Xehanort taking his mentor's name prior to the discarding of his body. Like his counterpart, Xemnas is collecting hearts, but he intends to absorb Kingdom Hearts to become a complete and almighty godlike being. He can manifest some sort of energy as red "aerial blades" (which are similar in appearance to lightsabers, but lack a handle, instead extending from his palms or used as projectiles) with it, use the element of nothingness, and control the Sorcerer Nobodies. He is known to exaggerate the emotions of rage and sorrow, also being manipulative and feared by most Organization members due to his power.

Proof Here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xemnas

Finally, Xehanort cast away his body and stepped deeper into the darkness in order to find the truth about the heart, darkness and, eventually, Kingdom Hearts. Xehanort's abandoned body became the Nobody Xemnas, leader of Organization XIII whose other senior members included the Nobodies of the other assistants after they lost their hearts. Xehanort's heart then became a Heartless. Unlike other Heartless, his Heartless retained a human form and also his memories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xehanort

so dum xD

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Zetsumi said:
Ha...he think's he's not a n00b. How sweet. It may interest you to know that not every country in the world has had the game released yet, including the one I happen to live in.

My body has surely perished...meaning that Xehanort's nobody was destroyed in his ascendance.

Next - Has it occoured to you that some of the dialouge may be deliberatly incorrect? After all, how would Mickey know who is or is not the leader of the organisation? He isn't all-knowing. And besides, if, as he so conviently 'forgot', perhaps the information he remembered, or was told, was incorrect.

Third, there's still the matter of physical appearance...Xemnas dosen't resemble Xehanort in the way Roxas resembles Sora.

Now, as I don't take to eating forks, as I find it's bad for your health, I'd simply prefer to remind you of the definition of n00b:

1-Someone who dosen't take into consideration that a forum is an interactive environment, with other users.
2-Someone who seems to think they are better then everyone else.
3-Someone who is illiterate, and/or unable to form a coherent message.

Now, I'd think all three of those apply to you...wheras only one, number two, applies to me, and with good reason. I think I am better then you because I AM better then you. I've been here longer, I've posted more times, I've known more people, I've submitted more work, and I actually know how to use my primary language. And my full stop key dosen't stick.
meh you still remain a n00b through it all even th newest n00bs know xemnas is xehanorts shell and im no n00b bcause i apply to all the rules but the thing is i am better then you.....................you have no idea what your talking about while i do, i have been on the forums for a shorter time than you and yet i have accomplished more than you........................i have less post than you and my post have more relevance...........and i do know how to use my primary language seeing as i am african american and come froma spanish speaking country, so that would mean my primary language is spanish and not english.................i am not illiterate considering the fact that i learnt spanish before english and also the fact that theres nothing wrong with my english.....................did you forget roxas was a special case, roxas was born different from any other nobody......................there is nothing to say a nobody has to look like roxas does to sora.......so please kindly STFU and go swallow a fork you dumb n00b

Endgame

Sora_HeroOfLight said:
Xemnas is named Xemnas because he basically had "killed" the real Ansem. Ansem was lost in the realm of darkness and considered himself dead to the world in a way. He states this throughout the parts you see him. That's why he wants revenge. Xehanort ruined Ansem's life, took his name, and proceeded to ruin the worlds. Xehanort retained the memories of his life so he'd remember having taken over Ansem's life. He'd know all his plans. You are completely wrong so don't call RHoD a n00b when you're the one who are wrong. Don't get mad at me. I'm just supporting the truth.

Ah, look. Someone's multi-accounting.

I can't see what that has to do with Xemnas not having a resembalance to Xehanort, but whatever. Ok, I'll admit it, I was wrong, and Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody. I still don't understand, however, why Xemnas looks so similar to DiZ as opposed to Xehanort.

And RHoD/SHoL/whatever other accounts you have...lemme guess, RoxasHeroofTwilight? KairiHeroineoDusk? Something along those lines? I'll make this clear...I despise you. I would like nothing more then to prove to KHI how much of a n00b you really are...so, I'm challenging you to an RP battle. Let's fight, and let the community decide who is the best, eh?

That is, if you are not too much of a n00bish coward to accept, which I think will likely be the case. That, or you'll make some pitiful attempt to dodge it by saying 'you arn't worth it', or 'I can't be bothered' or something like that. No wait, sorry. I'll make it more realistic.

Riku_HeroOfDarkness said:
ZOMG U is................like n00b.............................................you ttly not wrth.......figtin.............go et fork!!!111one!............................

(Insert random words punctuated by inordanite amounts of full stops.)

If you do, by soem miracle, manage to amass enough courage to accept my challenge rather then passing it off like a coward, or otherwise trying to avoid it, tell me, and I'll make a thread and provide a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back