• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mathematic Look at 358/2 [Repost]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
I made this thread a few months ago (and for w/e reason, I lacked spelling skills back then >.>), all based on a few odd # related coinsidences (still can't spell that word...)

Considering the population around here has likely changed (but I'm sure it's not too differant -_-), I thought I'd post this again, see if the reaction was any differant.

One thing I'd like to mention, I haven't been keeping up with this section at all. So if there's some kind of revalation that's been discovered since I stopped lurking around here that would make this less reasonable then it already is, I apoligize.

Anyway, here it is...

Then I came to an obvious idea, 358 divided by 2 which is 179, which means nothing right?

But take a look at this: 2/358=179. Notice there are no repeating numbers. If you take all the #s in that problem in numeral order, it would be 1235789. Now notice 4 and 6 are missing. At that, I stopped thinking about it and slept.

I started thinking more about the missing 4 and 6, and noticed this

(This is interesting ) the 4th and 6th members of OXIII are Vexen and Zexion. The thing I noticed about this was Out of the 6 original apprentises of ATW besides Xehanort, only Even and Ienzo were specifically mentioned in the Ansem Reports.

Secret Ansem Report 2 said:
Spurred on by my youngest apprentice, Ienzo, I constructed a massive laboratory in the basement of my castle.

Secret Anem Report 1 said:
My apprentice, Even, has also shown great interest in Xehanort’s memories

Nuther Edit: 179
358 LOL ^^

tl;dr If you pay attention to 358/2=179 you notice that the two numbers missing, 6 and 4, are the numbers of the two nerds mentioned in the Ansem Reports, which might lead you to think the two of them might have a larger impact on the main story.

So uh, comment and stuff.

A

Audo

Nomura says it is actually pronounced 358 Days/2 instead of 358/2 Days.
Which implies it isn't talking about 179, but more like 358 Days over 2 (something. Scenarios/ Characters, etc)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Who cares about 10,11,12,13 and 14? lulz

Welp, I tihnk you should receive the medal of "smartest damn person regarding 358/2 on this forum"

A

Audo

I don't see how important Zexion and Vexen can be seeing as how they get killed off early in the game along with the other CoM Members...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
But why would the games title concern Vexen and Zexion, if the game definently centers around Roxas?

afrobutt

Silver Member
What about 10, 11, 12 and 13?

I recall an explanation for that, but all I can say now is ignore that part >.>

Nomura says it is actually pronounced 358 Days/2 instead of 358/2 Days.

I know, but looking at it math-wise it looks like 358 divided by two

Welp, I tihnk you should receive the medal of "smartest damn person regarding 358/2 on this forum"

Meh, not really. I just happened to think about that while I was all "Math runs mah life, OMG"

I don't see how important Zexion and Vexen can be seeing as how they get killed off early in the game along with the other CoM Members...

If you pay attention to what I said, they're the only two who are specifically mentioned in the Secret Ansem Report (please don't point out that Ansem lists them all in the report).

Ienzo, who encouraged the lab that Ansem used to create heartless. And Even, who showed great intrest in Xehanort's memories

But why would the games title concern Vexen and Zexion, if the game definently centers around Roxas?

A) It's just a coinsidence

B) Hinting at something?

A

Audo

If you pay attention to what I said, they're the only two who are specifically mentioned in the Secret Ansem Report (please don't point out that Ansem lists them all in the report).
lololololol they were all mentioned. XDDD

Ienzo, who encouraged the lab that Ansem used to create heartless. And Even, who showed great intrest in Xehanort's memories
Yes... I know.
But what they did 9+ years before KH1 wouldn't explain why they are a part of the "code" for 358, especially since they will have a short appearance in it. =/

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I always thought that it was:

365 Days (year) - 7 Days in TT = 358 Days (Roxas's life in Org. a.k.a game)

And the "/2" stands for the story between CoM and into KH2, where the game starts and ends. So I guessed it to be 358 days over 2 games.

Eh.

The best I could think of.

That "/2" can stand for anything. Two souls, two castles, two hearts, two friends, two sides, two -insert here-.

afrobutt

Silver Member
lololololol they were all mentioned. XDDD

Ha

Yes... I know.
But what they did 9+ years before KH1 wouldn't explain why they are a part of the "code" for 358, especially since they will have a short appearance in it. =/

You don't get it, I'm just pointing out a pattern. Not saying this IS truth, not even really saying it's likely. Just noticing and interpreting coinsidences.

A

Audo

I always thought that it was:

365 Days (year) - 7 Days in TT = 358 Days (Roxas's life in Org. a.k.a game)

And the "/2" stands for the story between CoM and into KH2, where the game starts and ends. So I guessed it to be 358 days over 2 games.

Eh.

The best I could think of.

That "/2" can stand for anything. Two souls, two castles, two hearts, two friends, two sides, two -insert here-.
358/2 Days takes place at the end of KH1 till the before the beginning of KH2.

Ha

You don't get it, I'm just pointing out a pattern. Not saying this IS truth, not even really saying it's likely. Just noticing and interpreting coinsidences.
Ah. How... anti-climatic. o___O

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Riku-Keyblade3 said:
358/2 Days takes place at the end of KH1 till the before the beginning of KH2.

But doesn't Sora go to Castle Oblivion, right after the end of KH1, as well? It still centers and begins at CoM somewhat, and then connects it to KH2 as the actual 358 days pass in Roxas's time in the Org., hence, what I got.

As I said, the "Over Two" can mean anything concerning as to what two it is hinting at. Never said I was right.

A

Audo

But doesn't Sora go to Castle Oblivion, right after the end of KH1, as well? It still centers and begins at CoM somewhat, and then connects it to KH2 as the actual 358 days pass in Roxas's time in the Org., hence, what I got.

As I said, the "Over Two" can mean anything concerning as to what two it is hinting at. Never said I was right.
It starts from Roxas' birth in KH1, and goes until he is captured by Riku before KH2.
It isn't determined by CoM.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Riku-Keyblade said:
No, more liek the end of KH1, all throughout CoM but on Roxas' side, and then the beginning of KH2. So more like three with that logic.

You're talking the end of KH1 as if when Sora stabs the Keyblade was right there when he defeated Heartless Ansem, and it ended.

And I thought you said it wasn't determined by CoM?

If 358/2 Days includes CoM in its timeline and place already, then:
"It still connects the end and beginning of two games nonetheless (KH1/KH2), right?"

A

Audo

You're talking the end of KH1 as if when Sora stabs the Keyblade was right there when he defeated Heartless Ansem, and it ended.

And I thought you said it wasn't determined by CoM?

If 358/2 Days includes CoM in its timeline and place already, then:
"It still connects the end and beginning of two games nonetheless (KH1/KH2), right?"
I meant it's beginning wasn't determined by CoM.
And you're treating it as if the /2 = over two games. When really, it is 3.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Riku-Keyblade said:
I meant it's beginning wasn't determined by CoM.
And you're treating it as if the /2 = over two games. When really, it is 3.

Doesn't change the fact that CoM happens in 358/2 Days in the 358 days Roxas was there.

And again, not really three. I said connection between the 358 days of the end of KH1 of his life in the Org., and the beginning of KH2, which equals two games.

A

Audo

Yeah and it also goes through the beginning and end of CoM, wow, magicz. 3 games.
I don't even understand what you're trying to prove. Plus, like i said, It ends before KH2 even begins.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
But the title refers (hopefully) to something in the game.... so the number 2 wouldnt tie to the number of titles it pertains to, since its not a game in the game..... make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back