• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Masters and their Aprrentice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I thought he said you could say its Terra but it wouldnt matter.
Thats a hint that it is Terra but the fight isnt of any importance >_>

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
YEA YOU GUYS ARE SO OF TOPIC ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY

Also unless your saying that with sarcasm then for the most part, what he said isn't cannon.
The whole event is non-canon.

No, no, no, only the fight was non-canon, LS's words were/are canon.

royaljminnis

No, no, no, only the fight was non-canon, LS's words were/are canon.

OK well I will say it like this either the event happened or it didn't one part of the event can't just happen.
So the scenario is this either Sora went and Saw LS say those things to him and they fought. Then LS said something else and that's canon.
Otherwise we are supposed to believe that the words just popped into Sora's head.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
OK well I will say it like this either the event happened or it didn't

It didn't.

one part of the event can't just happen.

And yet, Riku was originally destined to be the Keyblade wielder before Sora intervened

So the scenario is this either Sora went and Saw LS say those things to him and they fought.

It didn't happen.

Then LS said something else and that's canon.

So?

Otherwise we are supposed to believe that the words just popped into Sora's head.

...ummmm wat?

royaljminnis

It didn't.

Agreed

And yet, Riku was originally destined to be the Keyblade wielder before Sora intervened
yes but you still can't use the LS event to propagate this like you said the event was non-cannon.
Your saying sense the LS said,"riku was the one he chose" and riku actually being the destined wielder make his words cannon.
While if that was to be true then the event is cannon. Yet it doesn't work like that.
Sense the event is declared non-canon then it really never happened.
So therefore that was never said to Sora. Thus making that Statement non-canon.

It didn't happen.
Again agreed I was being circumstantial .

So one part of the event can't be cannon if none of it is canon.
For lack of a better ter the event never happened so those words where theoretically never said.
Therefore they aren't cannon.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
yes but you still can't use the LS event to propagate this like you said the event was non-cannon.
Your saying sense the LS said,"riku was the one he chose" and riku actually being the destined wielder make his words cannon.

No, I'm saying that Riku was chosen through some canon event having to do with Terra.

The Lingering Sentiment is a non canon character, making reference to a canon event.
I'm not talking about what TLS said to Sora.

While if that was to be true then the event is cannon. Yet it doesn't work like that.
Sense the event is declared non-canon then it really never happened.
So therefore that was never said to Sora. Thus making that Statement non-canon.

Except that the event in question [Riku getting the Keyblade] is a confirmed event.
What TLS said to Sora, that was non canon, but was referencing an event in which WAS/IS canon.
You get it?

So one part of the event can't be cannon if none of it is canon.
For lack of a better ter the event never happened so those words where theoretically never said.
Therefore they aren't cannon.

TLS never happened, but his words are a direct reference to a canon event. He's not bringing in or taking anything out of canon, just talking about an event that's confirmed in KH1 and being vague.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
1st. question issss. Do you think they can still wield? If you think they can why if you think can't why not?

Like it was said: Yes.

2nd. question. What possible reasons could training be important?
(Let's try and disclude the obvious here, you know like "Cause they could destory the world that kind of stuff")

So that everything that is being taught can be passed on to the next generation.

3rd. question. There's a large possibility that there are other master besides, TAV's Master, Master Xehanort, and possibly Yen Sid.
Now if you agree with that statement do you think that this council of masters oversee the keyblades activity? If yes. Then how come they haven't helped Sora?

They could have possibly been wiped out.

4th and final question. Sora and Riku were NEVER trained by a master.
Do you see (just like I see) a possible consequence or an eventual training session with a master in the near future of Kingdom hearts?

No.

We have evidence suggesting that Terra and MX are Xehanort

Fixed.

see that kinda confuses me because if braig met/saw terra, wouldnt he notice extreme resemblance between him and apprentice xehanort

Even though Xehanort had a lot of change, Xigbar could have very well known who Xehanort was before he was Xehanort. Xigbar is pretty secretive and sees and hears a lot of things.

There is a period of time between the end of BBS and when Xehanort arrives, so he could forget some details of Terra, and anyways they don't look exactly the same, similar yes, but not exactly the same, Braig could have just called it a coincidence, or not notice at all.

Period? Xehanort appears right after BBS ends. If there is any "period" at all, it might be hours, maybe a day or two at the most.

Terra is somehow related to Xehanort? or he is Xehanort??... I've never thought about that to be honest.

Signs point to Terra being apart of Xehanort, along with MX.

Why did he become Ansem's apprentice then?

Because Xehanort has no memories, aside from his name, like it says in the Secret Ansem Reports.

....hmm. So is Terra related to Sora (their names mean the same thing)?

No, they don't.

Terra=Earth
Sora=Sky

Terra is connected to Riku. Ven is connected to Sora.

Well, Terra did pick up the Kingdom Key in the Secret Ending in KH2 and Nomura said that was symbolic, right?

Yeah, and the KK was meant for Riku, not Sora.

That would thus mean Sora's related to Xehanort (if this theory is true).

Again, Terra is not related to Sora.

If terra is indeed xehanort than i would say that terra would. Because im still a little confused how Ansem SoD fused with Riku.

XH didn't fuse with Riku.
Riku let XH into his body, who was a free-floating heart at the time. Then, XH took control of Riku and eventually ejected his heart from his body.

Also unless your saying that with sarcasm then for the most part, what he said isn't cannon.
The whole event is non-canon.

The event might not have happened, but what was said is important.

OK well I will say it like this either the event happened or it didn't one part of the event can't just happen.
So the scenario is this either Sora went and Saw LS say those things to him and they fought. Then LS said something else and that's canon.

All that is important is what was said.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i think that karate was right , it was a reference to a canon event. (dang , i was wrong!)

royaljminnis

LMFAO OK OK as long as your not saying that statement is canon, that's all ANYWAYS GET BACK ON TOPIC THANKS OMNICHAOS FOR STAYING FOCUSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back