• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

master xehanort/ kingdom hearts theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
my apologies, legacy for repeating what you already said... OK on a different note, about MX being all light and hating the darkness. I think this is wrong because if you review the bbs trailer you will see that he uses the darkness. I think him to be strongly intertwined with the light, but has full understanding and power over the darkness. Think Riku's situation but, MX has his dark and light powers completely mastered.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
my apologies, legacy for repeating what you already said...

No worrys we all do it....:D!

OK on a different note, about MX being all light and hating the darkness. I think this is wrong because if you review the bbs trailer you will see that he uses the darkness. I think him to be strongly intertwined with the light, but has full understanding and power over the darkness. Think Riku's situation but, MX has his dark and light powers completely mastered.

This is believable. But i believe he is more involved with darkness than light.

3-D

Join Me
lol I think the exact opposite. I think that MX shuns, or even pities those who are COMPLETLY engulfed in darkness. I really think his quote about how those shrouded in darkness are not worthy to wield the keyblade, has real meaning behind it. Then again, I don't know MX's motives, but for now i think he is more light than dark

metalyoshi9

To keep it simple and not go with my usual quote-reply-quote-reply-quote-reply format.
Since this all deals with the same topic.

Okay. TAV are friends, correct? Support each other, aren't trying to cut each other's necks off. That sort of thing. Right?
Which means they're almost undeniably on the same side, be it Darkness or Light.
But then it's mentioned that Terra is falling/succumbing/accepting/whatever to Darkness.
Which proves that they are on the side of Light.
Good?
Good. =]

If they're on the side of Light, and you believe MX is too...

How do you explain this:

Simple misunderstanding?
I think not. The guy freaking threw Ven off a cliff. >_>

Last edited:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Which proves that their on the side of Light.
Good?
Good. =]

It's assuming that a tool cannot have many use. Light is the tool and can be used either way, and this is also assuming TAV is right. They could be making mistake too.

How do you explain this:

Simple misunderstanding?

What says that Ven didn't explode MX bases, killed his wife and destroyed by mistake his plan to save the universe in before the battle? Not saying it happened, but we never know.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
To keep it simple and not go with my usual quote-reply-quote-reply-quote-reply format.
Since this all deals with the same topic.

Okay. TAV are friends, correct? Support each other, aren't trying to cut each other's necks off. That sort of thing. Right?
Which means they're almost undeniably on the same side, be it Darkness or Light.
But then it's mentioned that Terra is falling/succumbing/accepting/whatever to Darkness.
Which proves that their on the side of Light.
Good?
Good. =]

How do you explain this:

Simple misunderstanding?

Ven snuck up behind him, I think that's the raection anybody would have had.

metalyoshi9

It's assuming that a tool cannot have many use. Light is the tool and can be used either way, and this is also assuming TAV is right. They could be making mistake too.

To be frankly honest, I don't understand what you're saying at all. So, um...could you reword that? Sorry...>_>

What says that Ven didn't explode MX bases, killed his wife and destroyed by mistake his plan to save the universe in before the battle? Not saying it happened, but we never know.

I know the game you're playing here; I often do it myself. "Disagree with what someone says just because they have nothing to prove what they've said."
And it's true. I have no way of proving that Ven isn't some terrorist attacking MX.
But let's look at it realistically.

I think it's safe to say that the trailer's viewpoint is fairly unbiased. Potentially slightly towards TAV's side, but pretty neutral overall. And the general feeling we get when we watch Ven get hurled off the cliff is one of shock, worry, and sadness. Not "Yes! MX finally got that bastard!"
That's because of the way they react. We can't see TAV's facial expressions through most of it, or at least not Ven and Terra. And when we do see Aqua, she looks flat out scared.
But then look at MX's face. He's got that sly grin of completely annhilaiting his enemy. Of course, you could still argue this is him feeling happy that he's getting his revenge on Ven, or whoever.
But I just can't believe that. Through most of it, he's toying with them; not even taking them seriously.
He mocks them.
He is rushed on right from the start, and what does he do? Lift himself on a mountain.
Overall, he just looks too cocky, and too mischievious to have been the victim of attacks from TAV, of which at least Aqua and Ven look extremely innocent.
I think I've said enough on that point.

Byronic Hero said:
Ven snuck up behind him, I think that's the raection anybody would have had.

To be honest I'm kind of honored you're in this discussion too. =]
But anyhow.
I think my above point kind of hits this too, but just for the hell of it...

The hurling of Ven isn't the only thing of the video I was referring to. It's just the one that sticks out the most to me that "Dang. This guy is serious."
But right from the start he has a hostile attitude towards them. I know we can say no different about TAV, but I think your common sense has to agree with what I wrote about their emotions.
And I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that Ven jumped on him from behind because of what he did to Terra. In games like Kingdom Hearts, characters like Sora and Ven tend to do that sort of jumping and risking their lives thing to save their friends.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
To be frankly honest, I don't understand what you're saying at all. So, um...could you reword that? Sorry...>_>

I think it's just a misunderstanding. I thought you assumed because TAV uses Light, MX cannot.

I know the game you're playing here; I often do it myself. "Disagree with what someone says just because they have nothing to prove what they've said."
And it's true. I have no way of proving that Ven isn't some terrorist attacking MX.
But let's look at it realistically.

I think it's safe to say that the trailer's viewpoint is fairly unbiased. Potentially slightly towards TAV's side, but pretty neutral overall. And the general feeling we get when we watch Ven get hurled off the cliff is one of shock, worry, and sadness. Not "Yes! MX finally got that bastard!"
That's because of the way they react. We can't see TAV's facial expressions through most of it, or at least not Ven and Terra. And when we do see Aqua, she looks flat out scared.
But then look at MX's face. He's got that sly grin of completely annhilaiting his enemy. Of course, you could still argue this is him feeling happy that he's getting his revenge on Ven, or whoever.
But I just can't believe that. Through most of it, he's toying with them; not even taking them seriously.
He mocks them.
He is rushed on right from the start, and what does he do? Lift himself on a mountain.
Overall, he just looks too cocky, and too mischievious to have been the victim of attacks from TAV, of which at least Aqua and Ven look extremely innocent.
I think I've said enough on that point.

No, it's not what I mean. You're right on what you say, but it still doesn't prove MX is evil, it just proves he is sadistic. There is a game where the main villain is sadistic, arrogant and kind of despise humans. yet, his only purpose is to save the universe and humanity. And he still is the main antagonist of the game.

See what I mean? It's not because MX is sadistic, arrogant and despises others that in the end, his purpose isn't 'good'. VAT could be, without knowing it, be on his way for a plan being like bringing stability to the worlds through the KH power. His plan have some negative side effect, this being only what VAT keeps in mind, but they don't really know of his whole plan.

metalyoshi9

I think it's just a misunderstanding. I thought you assumed because TAV uses Light, MX cannot.

Oh sorry about that. That's not what I meant. =]

No, it's not what I mean. You're right on what you say, but it still doesn't prove MX is evil, it just proves he is sadistic. There is a game where the main villain is sadistic, arrogant and kind of despise humans. yet, his only purpose is to save the universe and humanity. And he still is the main antagonist of the game.

The guy hates humans, and yet wants to save humanity? That's some resolve. xP

See what I mean? It's not because MX is sadistic, arrogant and despises others that in the end, his purpose isn't 'good'. VAT could be, without knowing it, be on his way for a plan being like bringing stability to the worlds through the KH power. His plan have some negative side effect, this being only what VAT keeps in mind, but they don't really know of his whole plan.

Hmm. This is an interesting point of view. And obviously not one I have anything to use to refute anyway. Damn you. ;P
Dang though. That would be quite an interesting turn out.
Still, I'm skeptical about it seeing it be used, even if the way you described it is possible.
I think it would kind of mess me up inside to see how naiive TAV were, and how good of intentions MX had.

Still though...just thinking about this. Wouldn't it make more sense for him to try to reason with them than to have to fight them? I know diplomacy doesn't tend to work when people are pulling out the swords of war, but hey, if his purpose is good, it's a viable option.
Eh, again. That's to say, who says he didn't?

I really wish we knew more about BBS. >_>

3-D

Join Me

^ I like that idea!! Maybe MX is trying to do something good BUT this good thing may have some really bad after effects!

Maybe MX is trying to unleash the power of kingdom hearts to destroy all of the unbirths. Thus, bringing peace to all of the worlds(and maybe he succeded;this would explain why all of the unbirths are gone!)

Although, his plan would be tampering with kingdom hearts<---VERY UNPREDICTABLE. So TAV's master ordered them to find MX if he should ever disappear.(because TAV's master know MX would be up to "trouble")

MX was trying to unleash the power of KH in the bbs trailer;and even though he has remotely "good" intentions he doesnt want TAV or their master to interfere whatsoever.
So maybe after MX succeded his plan kingdom hearts proved to have immense darkness and he couldn't handle it and....hmm...
that's all i have so far. Anyone want to add to my theory?:D!

keybladelegacy

Website
^ I like that idea!! Maybe MX is trying to do something good BUT this good thing may have some really bad after effects!

Maybe MX is trying to unleash the power of kingdom hearts to destroy all of the unbirths. Thus, bringing peace to all of the worlds(and maybe he succeded;this would explain why all of the unbirths are gone!)

I would eat my boxers if that were true....

Although, his plan would be tampering with kingdom hearts<---VERY UNPREDICTABLE. So TAV's master ordered them to find MX if he should ever disappear.(because TAV's master know MX would be up to "trouble")

MX was trying to unleash the power of KH in the bbs trailer;and even though he has remotely "good" intentions he doesnt want TAV or their master to interfere whatsoever.
So maybe after MX succeded his plan kingdom hearts proved to have immense darkness and he couldn't handle it and....hmm...
that's all i have so far. Anyone want to add to my theory?:D!
No thanks I say we stop it right here...Sora: I know now, without a doubt that kingdom hearts is....... light! So Kingdom Hearts can be light and darkness. In all Kingdom Hearts series some form of Xehanort is related to him being a main antagonist(evil). If xehanort is a good guy everything i know is a lie!!!! If he wanted to kill the heartless he would so with his abilities because he and DS handled VAT without breaking a sweat. So killing the unbirths would be no sweat for him.

(KH BBS) Master Xehanort.............Unbirth(?????)............Kingdom Hearts(?????)
(KH 1 ) Xehanort Heartless..........Heartlesss(heart)........Kingdom Hearts(heart of worlds)
(KH 2 ) Xehanort Nobody............Nobody(body&soul).....Kingdom Hearts(heart of men)
(KH 3 ) Xehanort......................(???????)..................Kingdom Hearts(??????)

3-D

Join Me
okay, I admit my theory was tremendously far-fetched, but i was just throwing ideas out there... lol i guess when you do think about it; its kinda stupid :[ lol BUTuntil someone gives me any intelligent MX motives (because no one really has any) you cannot blame me for coming up with SOMETHING even in all its idiotic glory

but before my next post on MX. Can anyone explain to me how anyone can even remotely think that light can be used for evil?

Please don't give me Riku as an example on how he uses darkness for good because even still the darkness can still currupt the heart. correct?

This is why i didn't think MX was all evil, but MX became currupted by the darkness. (<--on his quest to ______________) I do believe he IS close to the light, even though having immense knowledge and powers over the darkness!(<--keblade master duh)

and have you all noticed MX had many opportunities to kill TAV, when he was just talking to them? weird, huh?

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

Website
okay, I admit my theory was tremendously far-fetched, but i was just throwing ideas out there... lol i guess when you do think about it; its kinda stupid :[ lol BUTuntil someone gives me any intelligent MX motives (because no one really has any) you cannot blame me for coming up with SOMETHING even in all its idiotic glory

Im sorry...I strongly think he is evil. But its not stupid its just highly unlikely hes good.:p
Least theirs a low possiblity he has good intentions.:D

But you tried and thats all that matters....:D!

but before my next post on MX. Can anyone explain to me how anyone can even remotely think that light can be used for evil?

Please don't give me Riku as an example on how he uses darkness for good because even still the darkness can still currupt the heart. correct?

This is why i didn't think MX was all evil, but MX became currupted by the darkness. (<--on his quest to ______________) I do believe he IS close to the light, even though having immense knowledge and powers over the darkness!(<--keblade master duh)

and have you all noticed MX had many opportunities to kill TAV, when he was just talking to them? weird, huh?
Let me see.....the PoH hearts made(trapped in) the dark keyblade that releases hearts and riku used it for evil. He released maleficent heart and she turned into a dragon so i heard.(I havent played KH 1 so.....)

So the PoH hearts(pure light) used for evil in the shape of the dark keyblade.(So I believe.)

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Actually, him having good intention isn't impossible at all. I know everyone think he tries to manipulate Terra, but he could be honest when he asks him to correct his mistakes.

Eh, again. That's to say, who says he didn't?

Exactly. But Terra seems on the stubborn side xD Anyway, I really have high hopes for MX, hopefully he'll be a villain with more depth than the average ones.

metalyoshi9

I would eat my boxers if that were true....
With a story as crazy as KH gets, I definitely wouldn't put my boxers on the line. But that's just me. :D

No thanks I say we stop it right here...Sora: I know now, without a doubt that kingdom hearts is....... light! So Kingdom Hearts can be light and darkness. In all Kingdom Hearts series some form of Xehanort is related to him being a main antagonist(evil). If xehanort is a good guy everything i know is a lie!!!! If he wanted to kill the heartless he would so with his abilities because he and DS handled VAT without breaking a sweat. So killing the unbirths would be no sweat for him.

(KH BBS) Master Xehanort.............Unbirth(?????)............Kingdom Hearts(?????)
(KH 1 ) Xehanort Heartless..........Heartlesss(heart)........Kingdom Hearts(heart of worlds)
(KH 2 ) Xehanort Nobody............Nobody(body&soul).....Kingdom Hearts(heart of men)
(KH 3 ) Xehanort......................(???????)..................Kingdom Hearts(??????)
First of all, dang you, using my freaking Sora quote! ;P
The underlined part denotes what I think is my main feeling toward this theory, only more emotional stated than I would probably have put it.
Although I still don't doubt the possibility.

Mr. Amire said:

No it's not tremendously out there; especially not when we're talking about his potential for being a "good" guy. And you're right though, when we don't know what will happen, the best thing to do is theorize. So don't regret that. It was a reasonable suggestion.

I don't know. Tell me how you think "light" is used for good. In a general sense, it's hard to pinpoint where an attack/method/whatever uses light and where it doesn't. I think it's just a presence within that person, and depending on how they act is how the light gets used.
Reasonable?

Well the darkness can always corrupt your Heart, unless, as far as we know, you're a magical princess with nothing but Light in your Heart. Oh please. Have you seen how little Jasmine wears? Oh yeahhh, I'm SURE that's all happy light...>_>

What do you mean, "keyblade master duh"?
Pretty sure the only thing Sora gets about the dark is that it's what happens when you turn the lights out. Or at the very least, I think it's safe to assume he doesn't have "immense knowledge and powers over the darkness!"
Right?
But with that said, MX's appearance as an old Mage makes me think that while he may or may not use both, he probably understands them both, at least.

Have you noticed how closely that sticks to the bad guy formula? So many chances to actually win; usually actually CATCH the hero; decides to reveal the whole plan just to feel good; hero escapes; bad guy gets ass kicked.
You know?
So this just makes me think he's a villain with more certainty.

KBL said:
Let me see.....the PoH hearts made(trapped in) the dark keyblade that releases hearts and riku used it for evil. He released maleficent heart and she turned into a dragon so i heard.(I havent played KH 1 so.....)

So the PoH hearts(pure light) used for evil in the shape of the dark keyblade.(So I believe.)

A fair enough example, although I'm pretty sure it has more to do with the fact that Ansem SoD like mutilated pure hearts into a freaking sword key thing.
But whatever.
And I demand you to go out and get a freaking copy of KH1 already...what the heck? How haven't you played it? >_>
Haha.

Rufus Shinra said:
Actually, him having good intention isn't impossible at all. I know everyone think he tries to manipulate Terra, but he could be honest when he asks him to correct his mistakes.
To put it simply, I agree with the first part, and disagree with the second.
*Remembers trailer*
Well, you failed to fix my mistake, so I guess I'll just attack you with this cyclone of Keyblades and freeze your arm all over and throw your friend off a cliff. :D!

Hmm. >_>
Haha.

Exactly. But Terra seems on the stubborn side xD Anyway, I really have high hopes for MX, hopefully he'll be a villain with more depth than the average ones.
Heehee. I wouldn't want him to be full out good. But I'd like him to have some sort of vision that he sees as good (and we are unsure about, but lean toward TAV's side because we play as them. That would be ideal.):)

Last edited:

3-D

Join Me
Exactly, he should have motives that he sees light/good, but everyone else sees evil/dark. In other words, I believe MX has more depth and intelligence than the average bear. Hehe i see my theory with new perspective now. Maybe i'll revise it and post it again later..>:]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back