• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia's Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelRoxas

I'm soo looking forward to play Axel more than one time for once XD

Anyway, The Marluxia battle will hopefully be fun as well... (As long as they ditch that card system... I won't make it if they keep it! I just won't!! ><)

urutapu

"Marluxia's Nobody" is called a Spectre.

Actually, Spectre isn't an official name...it was thought up on a Japanese BBS and just stuck. Marluxia and his Nobody are only official referred to as "Final Marluxia".

Source: Spectre/Specter isn't Official

Maybe there'll be a special Organization XIII mode in the Coliseum in KHIIFM? You like fight a tournament, just the Organization.

OmegaRaptor

Actually, Spectre isn't an official name...it was thought up on a Japanese BBS and just stuck. Marluxia and his Nobody are only official referred to as "Final Marluxia".

Source: Spectre/Specter isn't Official

Maybe there'll be a special Organization XIII mode in the Coliseum in KHIIFM? You like fight a tournament, just the Organization.

thats confirmed already, but i dont think it's marluxia w/ nobody just regular. u will probably have to play re:com to fight him with his nobody. i dont rele care becuz only the first marluxia fight was appealing to me. the 2nd was just long and tedious. very annoying... it wasnt even hard....

OmegaRaptor

Link to confirmation please.

look around. people fought him and lexaus(sp) already at was it jump festa? theres plenty of threads concerning it. no scans yet tho. they said marluxias battle had many reaction commands and he threw his scythe and u catch it and use it back on him. seriously just look around the forums.... where have u been.

Lavata

Well...I for one think that his nobody will be ALOT bigger. Seeing as how he had to be small on the GBA version of COM. Now, if I picture fighintg Marluxia and his Nobody I think of the nobody being as large as the WorldOfChaos (KH when you fight Ansem). Well...it might not be that big, but I say that it's going to be alot bigger than Sora. KH games, as of yet, have always had 'large' final bosses.

Lavata

That would be nice. It seems more epic when your against something alot bigger than you for some reason.

Besides, it just seems alot more fitting.

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
1. I love your sig, Sephy-kun. Hockey=life.
2. I totally agree. It's going to look awesome! Ooh Reaction Commands...they're almost as awesome as shiny stuff...-glazed look in eye-

ADD moment over XD

please dont treat people like idiots. it's very rude.

Well...uhm...I sortakindamaybepossiblyDID not realize that it was a Nobody...
-insert embarassed look here-

Ah, what the heck, I already know I'm a ditz. What's there to be embarassed about? =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back