• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia's Element

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gippal

Why do people think Marluxia's element is death?
It is very plainly flowers, hence the whole petally theme.
The closest thing I got to an explanation was "they have flowers in funerals".
They also have flowers in flowers, funnily enough.

Oh, and this thread is not for assholes who just come in and say dumbass things like
"Mrluxa is gai bc hs elemnt is flowrs bc hes pink."
This thread is for people who are above third-grade intelligence levels.

theblackmage

my best answer for that would be because Marluxia uses a scythe..hint hint, Grim Reaper. I also herd that the flowers he uses r a symbol for death..though i don't think thats true.

But in the end i'm pretty sure his element are flowers

Rix

:)
Awards
Hmm.. I thought that he had the power of flora or nature... But as theblackmage said, the schythe and the flowers can be a symbol of death..

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Okay, let's settle this. Marluxia's element is flowers. If you don't believe me, look up Marluxia on wikipedia and read about him for yourself. I guess he's just a feminine man. Here's some more proof from Kingdom Hearts Extreme:
Marluxia's element is flowers according to Nomura and his Weapon is spellt "Scythe".
So IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY NOMURA himself that Marluxia's element is FLOWERS.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Why do people think Marluxia's element is death?
It is very plainly flowers, hence the whole petally theme.
The closest thing I got to an explanation was "they have flowers in funerals".
They also have flowers in flowers, funnily enough.

Oh, and this thread is not for assholes who just come in and say dumbass things like
"Mrluxa is gai bc hs elemnt is flowrs bc hes pink."
This thread is for people who are above third-grade intelligence levels.

~ thank you very freakin much!!
~ for all you noobs out there who think his element is death: you are dead wrong!!
marluxia's element is NATURE!!
~ jeez!! death ain't even an element...

shadywinters

Awards
my best answer for that would be because Marluxia uses a scythe..hint hint, Grim Reaper. I also herd that the flowers he uses r a symbol for death..though i don't think thats true.

But in the end i'm pretty sure his element are flowers

I believe so too, he does use a scythe, and a certain flower could probably mean death in certain cultures, mayb Japan, not sure.
:confused:

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
How cares anyone can use a scythe ohh if i pick one up am i Grim Reaper? NO!
And yes some flowers are used in death ceremonies but who doesn't? We do here we lay flowers on the deads grave and their bodies.
Death is not an element it is just something that happens. When you kill someone that dosen't mean u used the power of death u just killed them
That is why his power is Nature

Marluxia can't do anything the Grim Reaper can, Grim's dead and cold Marluxia is alive and fruity

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
For all you guys that say death isn't an element, let me remind you of:

Nothingness
Space
Illusion
Moon
Time
Light (Maybe...)

Someone else on KHI said earlier that Marluxia's petals were Sakura petals, the Japanese symbol of death. And, plus, his angel of death thing in the "Lord of the Castle" battle look wicked awesome.

Cherry blossoms are used in certain cultures death rites, I believe, but I am not exactly sure. I would have to look it up, but I do recall something about that type of flower specificaly, not just flowers in general.

OMG, your avatar was the very first thing I ever non-intentionally laughed at!

safire inthe sky

why does this matter so much, why do you all insist on nit picking over this, it is not crucial to the story or anything. as long as you know what you believe it is, why would it matter if someone else thinks his element is something else. jeez guys you are all so silly sometimes

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
why does this matter so much, why do you all insist on nit picking over this, it is not crucial to the story or anything. as long as you know what you believe it is, why would it matter if someone else thinks his element is something else. jeez guys you are all so silly sometimes

It is a part of the story. Marluxia naturally wields it. He has three battle themes, so he's an important character. The only other ones with battle themes are Roxas and Xemnas. Not even Axel!

safire inthe sky

ok, go ahead then. but he uses all of these things in his attacks, so the exact classification of it shouldn't make so much of a difference, but what ever, like I said please continue if you like

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
For all you guys that say death isn't an element, let me remind you of:

Nothingness
Space
Illusion
Moon
Time
Light (Maybe...)

Someone else on KHI said earlier that Marluxia's petals were Sakura petals, the Japanese symbol of death. And, plus, his angel of death thing in the "Lord of the Castle" battle look wicked awesome.

OMG, your avatar was the very first thing I ever non-intentionally laughed at!

~ you cannot wield death. death is a natural phoenominan. one can cause death. but that is as close to wielding it as an element as anyone can get.
~ as for the other elements listed:
> nothingness is the element seen wielded by xemnas
> space is the power of the stars, also known as gravity
> illusion is a psychic ability, the ability to control another's mind
> saix drew power from kingdom hearts
> time is the ability where one is able to move themselve through or acually bend the space/time continuum
> light. well... it's kinda hard to explain that one. play kh. it'll explain itself.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Uh, his element is flower, but his abilities have a distinct "death" theme to them. Simple.

inuyasha1595

Oh wow. You guys are all wrong.
It's obvious that he wields the power of FABULOUS.
C'mon you guys, get with the program.
I mean, he has pink hair. Pink Hair. Think about it.

zexion is emo

Marluxia's Element Is Nature

some people are just crazy. if you look at the KH2 section on XIII battles it tells you his element. for those who arent bothered it is nature. who could have thought of death? death isnt a pink wave of flowers now is it? and marluxias scythe is green. not black. DEATH IS NOT PINK AND GREEN!:cursing: anyways, he looks like a girl. why would a boy have hair like that? jeeeeeeeez!:cursing:

xZora

I agree. I think Marluxia is cooler if his power is death. I don't care what his power is supposed to be. xD

Wikipedia said:
In Japan, cherry blossoms symbolize the transience of life because of their short blooming times. Falling blossoms are metaphors for fallen warriors who died bravely in battle.

During World War II, the sakura was a motivation for the Japanese people. Japanese pilots would paint them on the sides of their planes before embarking on a suicide mission, and they were referred to in the names of kamikaze units. A cherry blossom painted on the sides of the bomber symbolized the beauty and ephemerality of nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back