• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia and Larxene's Locations Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vmkblaster1

I don't think this is possible, but it is just something that came to my mind. In kingdom hearts 2 final mix, you battle 4 new organization members: Zexion, Larxene, Marluxia, and Vexen! This will disregard Vexen and Zexion, but what if the first data battles in the game of Larxene and Marluxia are where they turned into nobodies? Like larxene turned into a nobody in Port Royal and Marluxia at Beast's castle! I know it doesn't seem right, because Zexion and Vexen, but what if the creators wanted to hint where those two characters came from! It will probably be like a 0% chance of happening, but maybe it might! So, that would be where where their original selves wake up! I am not saying they are from those worlds, they were just in that world when they became a nobody! So I know this sounds really weird, but what does everyone think!?

Griewer

Awards
That would cause some continuity issues because as far as we know they shouldn't be aware of other worlds and neither should they be able to visit them. And umm you can battle Lexaeus as well (but I'm sure you just forgot to mention our silent hero =)). Anyways I'd say it is unlikely for reasons, but on the other hand I'm looking forward to meeting their somebodies wherever they are from. :D

Vmkblaster1

That would cause some continuity issues because as far as we know they shouldn't be aware of other worlds and neither should they be able to visit them. And umm you can battle Lexaeus as well (but I'm sure you just forgot to mention our silent hero =)). Anyways I'd say it is unlikely for reasons, but on the other hand I'm looking forward to meeting their somebodies wherever they are from. :D
oops... Forgot about him, but it doesn't matter because we know where his somebody wakes...

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I wouldn't put too much mind to where those battles took place other than Marluxia making thematic fit with the rose in beast castle and all.

I hope these 2 originate from some original KH world than a Disney world.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I feel like they're all in Radiant Garden or they could be in Traverse Town if it returns:

Demyx is a Musician

Luxord is a Gambler

Marluxia is a Gardener

Larxene is a Electrician

that's my thoughts or maybe they could be seekers of darknesses, who knows

Vmkblaster1

I feel like they're all in Radiant Garden or they could be in Traverse Town if it returns:

Demyx is a Musician

Luxord is a Gambler

Marluxia is a Gardener

Larxene is a Electrician

that's my thoughts or maybe they could be seekers of darknesses, who knows

i can see it happening, and it is funny that larxene being a electrician! And I see her as a lazy housewife, but making her husband do all her chores! The only electricity she uses is for the tv! Haha

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
While I wouldn't rule out the idea of some Organization members originating in Disney worlds, every Organization member thus far has come from a KH original world. In fact, nobody except the Disney characters originate from the Disney worlds in KH. Even the FF characters all come from Radiant Garden.

I always found it lolsy that they put Marluxia's Absent Silhouette in the same room as Beast's Rose though.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Personally, I hope they decide to throw in more Disney integration by having FF members and KH original characters be from some of the Disney worlds. Dunno if Larxene should be from Port Royal, and I don't particularly thinkanything would be gained by having Marluxia be from Beast's world, but would I like to see some of these characters in the Disney worlds as inhabitants there? Yeah, I would. I'm kind of over "everyone significant except MDG are from original worlds" syndrome.

I think Luxord's Somebody would be a much better fit for Port Royal though, tbh, but that's pretty diddlying obvious as to why. I feel like Marluxia's Somebody would fit into a world like Wonderland pretty easily, as well. I... dunno where Larxene would really fit best. I could see her in Shibuya but that's an SE world, not Disney, so.

Awards
While I wouldn't rule out the idea of some Organization members originating in Disney worlds, every Organization member thus far has come from a KH original world. In fact, nobody except the Disney characters originate from the Disney worlds in KH. Even the FF characters all come from Radiant Garden.

I always found it lolsy that they put Marluxia's Absent Silhouette in the same room as Beast's Rose though.
Some FF characters come from Twilight Town.
Zack could possibly be native to Olympus Coliseum rather than just a visitor like Cloud, making him the only non-Disney character to originate from a Disney world. (Not sure what's up with Auron) However, that has yet to be confirmed or denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back