• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Many Unbirths= One Un-keychained Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemcontainer

Okay THIS IS RLLY OLD INFO and idk if it is still the same but in a old kh2fm+ commercial back in 07 it said at the end

(this was for the secret ending)

" "?"

face flashes and a battle is about to begin the knight is shot down and gets back up
he runs towards the camera and words appear

"How is a key board?" "

and I do believe that was a mistranslation for

"How is a key born"

I can't find the article anymore, but I dont lie about Kingdom Hearts.

So maybe JUST maybe A key is born by many Unbirths being destroyed, that would explain why Master Xehanort can control them and also why there are so many without keychains? maybe ATV are both chasing the Unbirths and Chasing Keys at the same time? Once again, this is all based on old KH info.... Thanks for reading

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Who says that MX can control Unbirths? Its not been said if he can do that of not.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Er... I dunno, what would keychains have to do with Unbirths? =/ it seems odd.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay, TAV are not chasing Unbirths, they are chasing MX, who is chasing the 7 Beings with hearts of pure light. Unbirths are just an opposing force that just happens to be there\. We have no Idea what their true purpose is yet.

Anagram

Banned
Okay, TAV are not chasing Unbirths, they are chasing MX, who is chasing the 7 Beings with hearts of pure light. Unbirths are just an opposing force that just happens to be there\. We have no Idea what their true purpose is yet.
this pretty much fails this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back