• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLexi-chan

Yes, I would suggesting to buy the manga at Borders. Don't get a virus on your computer~

Aria

braver by the minute
I've seen some threads that have the download links on them, just try searching the forums I can't remember the exact threads

The true Areku23

Awards
You sicken me! If you really like Kingdom Hearts, show some effort on your part. If I like something then I'll buy it.

Are you trying to say it isn't even worth spending a little money. People who download everything are what's wrong with this country. No one wants to spend money. And nobody better give me that crap about the economy being bad and money being hard to find. You just have to make some effort on your part to earn some silly money. I feel so happy when I'll go to a "Too Cool" shop and actually buy a soundtrack and such.

Bottom Line: Love It, Buy it, Got it!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Kingdom Hearts II manga is in a state of limbo here in the USA, as the publishing company (Tokyo Pop) is going through financial issues. Only the first two volumes of the manga are available. However, the others are still coming out in Japan.

So, yeah. I'd find somewhere to download it. I think they're up to around Beast's Castle, possibly further. I wouldn't buy it unless you like having a physical copy with you. TBH, the manga isn't really good for anything than a few laughs.

You sicken me! If you really like Kingdom Hearts, show some effort on your part. If I like something then I'll buy it.

Are you trying to say it isn't even worth spending a little money. People who download everything are what's wrong with this country. No one wants to spend money. And nobody better give me that crap about the economy being bad and money being hard to find. You just have to make some effort on your part to earn some silly money. I feel so happy when I'll go to a "Too Cool" shop and actually buy a soundtrack and such.

lol.

Derogon

In a house that's on a street that's in a town tha

The country kinda has been in that way since like more then 9 years ago.

lol Anyways, I would just look it up on the computer. Probably at MangaFox or at OneManga.com

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Lol. You refer to it as if it's just America, or wherever. And I suppose that racism, sexism, discrimination, unemployment, and lack of education have nothing to do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back