• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

malificent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora415

Beyond the Staple Center, where you can see Americ
do you guys remember right after ansem the wise died, riku changed back to himdelf? well when that swarm of regular heartless attack, malificent and pete showed up and she said,'' when they are all destroyed, this castle shall be mine''! do you think she gets the castle in kh3?

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
We dont know if she was able to stop the heartless. Most of that castle will be destroyed thanks to Xemnas's dragon nobody. If you want to believe she gets it, you can since there's no official info until KH3 E3. But I'm with Final Arcana on this, hopefully she dies and we can get a new big villain.

ffkh

sora415 said:
do you guys remember right after ansem the wise died, riku changed back to himdelf? well when that swarm of regular heartless attack, malificent and pete showed up and she said,'' when they are all destroyed, this castle shall be mine''! do you think she gets the castle in kh3?

no
the heartless devoured her alive

Unknown 22

I think Malifecent will come back in KHIII, but if she does'nt then oh well! I do think that her and Pete made a good team but really they were idiots. Anyway if you ask me, I hope they both come back!

Cho_Hakkai_657

I think Malifecent is getting way to boring for a evil person dude thinger ;>> in KH and we need a new one, so I say she got destroyed along with most of the castle...yup...but Pete should come back, he was cool *nods*
But I really think we should wait until KH3 is announced o_o; We dun even know if or when its gonna come out...

Ultima_heroine

Website
kechi-twilit.livejournal.com
Final Arcana said:
How bout' let's all imagine she dies. It's what everyone wants anyway.

I agree, :D hopefully Malificent will never return again. I really don't care if Pete comes back or not - if he's in KH3 (assuming that there will be a third game) Yay, if he's not oh, well. Pete isn’t really that old of a character so people aren't sick of him yet.

Malificent, however, is another case entirely. What, with her whole, "I shall be the supreme leader of Darkness and will destroy Sora after finding a castle."

That's the same thing she did during the last game. (With the exception of the castle bit.) Was it just me or need she never shut up about 'finding a castle'?

Pyro

she will probably be in kh3.she might have escaped that world cause that castle was destroyed. But i hope she doesn't cause she sucks!

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
How bout this: After Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas and the Castle started to fall apart, Maleficent was doing her annoying laugh and said "This castle shall be mi-" She got crushed by falling peices of the castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back