• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Malificent?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

awsfourlife

ya that didnt really make sense they totally blew her off she did say something like "This dosent change anything" when she helps you so maybe KH3? :D

Morning Twilight

It's not going to be about only heartless. That's for sure. KH2 just beat 1 powerful nobody. Maleficent is going to be a boss in KH3 for sure. Maybe not the main one. It may be something worse.

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
xD Yeah, we'll just have to kill her again...and make sure she's dead, or something. (It was kinda bogus how she came back.)

I think, though, that as the story continues, the differences between the Heartless and Nobodies sorta pushes her revenge to a very low-heated backburner.

For now...

zephyrweapon

I think we are supposed to assume that the hundreds of millions of billions of heartless finished her off since Pete talks about how she wouldn't be able to control them as they would ignore her since they were too close to the darkness.

korekara

Website
shadowchasing.net
That was one of the first things I wondered... I thought it was lame they brought her back, but then at the end they ignored her and she showed up out of nowhere... If they were gonna bring her back they could have gave her more game-time or something >o It really annoyed me XD;

But I agree, Malificent could take care of all those heartless no problem.

DarkRiku13

Malificent and Pete both sacrifice themselves to slow the heartless so Sora and Co. could finish off Xenmes

Chancifer

she told pete after he told her there was too many and she said once again he underestimated her, so i doubt they died. and come on, they were shadows, the weakest of all heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back