• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent=Dumbass XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
No, not Maleficent. Direct your hate to Nojima for giving her a crappy part.

the reason she help sora was because if he dies then she wont get kh i think Lolz :lol:

Prajna

I think if she had gotten rid of the nobodies and Saix she probably would have gotten the nerve to take on Sora too.

Prajna

She's not really worthy of being an optional boss. To be an optional boss you need to be almost impossibly hard to beat. (Sephiroth, Kurt Zisa, Phantom, etc.)

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
They could always buff up the difficulty. I mean, they don't have to take every line of code from KH 1 over. They can give more moves, make them hit harder, give her more hp etc. Hell, even a buffed up shadow can kill Sephiroth.

Prajna

They could always buff up the difficulty. I mean, they don't have to take every line of code from KH 1 over. They can give more moves, make them hit harder, give her more hp etc. Hell, even a buffed up shadow can kill Sephiroth.

But really, how would that fit in with the rest of the story? She wasn't even really an antagonist in that game, it wouldn't have made sense. I'm sure we will catch her again in Kingdom Hearts 3.

axelssomebodie

wow i agree she is REALLY stupid to do tht!!!! wat a dumb ass!!! XD wow i cant till i play it!! and i wish she would be the crap out of siax and the othersd cuz it would be funneh as hell!!!! xD

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
It won't be funny if it really happened. If it really happened that way, what would be funny would be Sora begging Saix.

Edit: Enigmatic Soldier is also called Lingering Sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back