• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent and the black box

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillysharebear

Can someone explain to me what would she want with it and how did she find out about it? I know she took interest with the Book Of Prophecies and the Datascape but the box? I need some answers or theories..

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
That plot device has been intentionally designed so that people are invested in Union X.

I guess the best explanation is that Maleficent and Pete encountered the new Fortellers' (Ephemer, Skuld, Ventus, Blaine and the fifth new member), and was able to ransom information from them regarding it. Alternatively, it could have been written in the Tome of Prophecy (the original Book of Prophecies), Maleficent found said tome and decided to search for the black box.

Honestly, I'm spit-balling therories at this point, but what's interesting to note about this whole fiasco is that, Maleficent and Pete were able to enter the Unchained Realm and come back in one piece. That's the real mystery for me...

sillysharebear

That plot device has been intentionally designed so that people are invested in Union X.

I guess the best explanation is that Maleficent and Pete encountered the new Fortellers' (Ephemer, Skuld, Ventus, Blaine and the fifth new member), and was able to ransom information from them regarding it. Alternatively, it could have been written in the Tome of Prophecy (the original Book of Prophecies), Maleficent found said tome and decided to search for the black box.

Honestly, I'm spit-balling therories at this point, but what's interesting to note about this whole fiasco is that, Maleficent and Pete were able to enter the Unchained Realm and come back in one piece. That's the real mystery for me...

I was thinking somewhat related to that. But answer is how tho? it also trips me out how Ventus is part of the 5 union leaders too, is it possible Ven and Maleficent found a way to time travel back in time? Just like how Xehanort can? Ugh, its like theres many possibilities and many answers from then there are more questions.. D:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I was thinking somewhat related to that. But answer is how tho? it also trips me out how Ventus is part of the 5 union leaders too, is it possible Ven and Maleficent found a way to time travel back in time? Just like how Xehanort can? Ugh, its like theres many possibilities and many answers from then there are more questions.. D:

Ventus' presence in Union X actually makes more sense. A lot of signs are pointing to him originating from Daybreak Town. The primary questions regarding Ventus isn't that he traveled back in time, but rather, how did Ventus travel forward in time to the BBS era?

As far as Maleficent goes, she just found a way to enter into the Unchained Realm. We don't really know how she did it, but she did it. Maleficent's entry into the Union X story is an enigma (no question about it), but we'll eventually find out the answer to her presence.

sillysharebear

Ventus' presence in Union X actually makes more sense. A lot of signs are pointing to him originating from Daybreak Town. The primary questions regarding Ventus isn't that he traveled back in time, but rather, how did Ventus travel forward in time to the BBS era?

As far as Maleficent goes, she just found a way to enter into the Unchained Realm. We don't really know how she did it, but she did it. Maleficent's entry into the Union X story is an enigma (no question about it), but we'll eventually find out the answer to her presence.

You got a point. Wow, I feel stupid thinking he went back in time. :frown: That actually makes better sense now. As for the BBS era, My theory would be Ventus propably found a way to travel in the realm of darkness or the realm of dreams (which can explain why he's still young and didn't age) and encountered Master Xehanort and then got his memory erased and with that Master Xehanort got some information he needed then took Ven to the BBS era had to go with training again with Master Eraqus. He then met Terra and Aqua made new memories and while Master Xehanort observing how strong Ven is becoming he tried to take him into darkness but instead forced the darkness out of him creating Vanitas. Had a plan to forge the x-blade with Ven (pure of light) and Vanitas (pure of darkness) clashing. But ended failing because Ven decided to sacrifice himself along with the x-blade destroyed. Maybe this is why he wanted Ventus he was one of the keys to unlocking what he knew from the past, the secrets that Ava said would not to be mentioned to the dandelions.. and he was part of the new Union to continue to spread light within the outter worlds. Not to mention he had the tomb of prophecies..

Sorry If i got side track I was in the moment :p but maybe this had to happen..It seems to me no matter how many times Xehanort tries to recreate history or whatever destiny was written. There is always someone or people to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back