• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent and pete.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Pretty sure sum1 posted this b4, but i'll bring it up. I was just finishing up KH2 proud mode, and at near the end, Maleficent and pete battle some heartless and leave, but dont come back. I see pete in the olmpus colisseum rounds, but what happened to them??

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
That will be revealed in KH3, maybe Coded.
They have to survive though, we're not done with them yet(and they probably took the castle, too)

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Ok. But KH3 hasnt been confirmed yet. But anyone have any funny/weird theories? lol.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I can't recall exactly, but it was a magazine with the KH edition and 16 pages of all KH. It's been confirmed in there, I think.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
This is off topic but any trailers? Oh and i think maleficent just controlled all those heartless. Pete ran away to the colisseum. And inn KH3, there will be a new crew of disney villains, maybe even more FF.

Firagex

Maybe she relinquished herself to save Sora. The fact that there was a greater evil than her annoyed Maleficent and therefore made sure Sora got to Xemnas to destroy him so she could become supreme ruler of darkness again. That's just my take on it, I don't know exactly.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
This is off topic but any trailers? Oh and i think maleficent just controlled all those heartless. Pete ran away to the colisseum. And inn KH3, there will be a new crew of disney villains, maybe even more FF.
There's gonna be trailers after all three games are released.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Maybe she relinquished herself to save Sora. The fact that there was a greater evil than her annoyed Maleficent and therefore made sure Sora got to Xemnas to destroy him so she could become supreme ruler of darkness again. That's just my take on it, I don't know exactly.
Basically. And once the Heartless and Xemnas were taken care of that castle would be hers.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Basically. And once the Heartless and Xemnas were taken care of that castle would be hers.
Which I don't get why she would want the stupid castle anymore anyways. Pete was right, it's way too close to the darkness so the Heartless wouldn't follow her

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Yea, maybe she wants to have another crib in that castle. She could have possibly commited suicide after losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back