• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Making Them Laugh. (How to do It?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Alright I have always been okay when it comes to girls, except for one thing; making them laugh. I have never really been the funny guy, I have gotten a giggle and small laugh here and there. I met this girl and well everyone that I talked to said that she loves a guy who can make her laugh, so well, how the hell do I do it?

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Don't try hard at all. Put no thought into it whatsoever. The first thing that pops inot your head for rebuttal (provided it's not directly insulting to her), say with a smile on your face.

Like most things, confidence=good mojo.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Don't try hard at all. Put no thought into it whatsoever. The first thing that pops inot your head for rebuttal (provided it's not directly insulting to her), say with a smile on your face.

Like most things, confidence=good mojo.
That is a pro-tip, thanks, sounds do able to. Note that I also want to make her laugh without making an ass out of myself?

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Alright I have always been okay when it comes to girls, except for one thing; making them laugh. I have never really been the funny guy, I have gotten a giggle and small laugh here and there. I met this girl and well everyone that I talked to said that she loves a guy who can make her laugh, so well, how the hell do I do it?
You dont try to be funny, that just comes naturally dude. If you force it you are probably gonna screw it up. Anyway just act cool, make a joke here and there, not convencional jokes like knock knock and shit; more like in the moment jokes and you should be ok.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
You'll probably look like an ass if you let yourself think what you said was inappropriate. Start off easy, tell clearly lame puns.

Don't make it obvious you trying to be the funny guy. If that's not who you are, it will never work and she'll see right through it.

in all honesty just be your self. if a girl doesn't think you're funny, then fuck it. there's thousands more.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
You'll probably look like an ass if you let yourself think what you said was inappropriate. Start off easy, tell clearly lame puns.

Don't make it obvious you trying to be the funny guy. If that's not who you are, it will never work and she'll see right through it.
Puns are easy, but I really don't know how long those will last. They just get a giggle to, I want a lmao type of response.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Do what comes to you man. Some guys got it, some don't. If you're not the funny guy, go for romance.

I do both, about 80:20. But I'm cuh-razy like that. Find your own flow, chicks dig that.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
use every pun you have in your disposal to your advantage

EVERY. DARN. PUN.

puns are the lifeblood of high school relationships

i'm not kidding people still love me for dropping mother 3's "car puns drive me crazy" joke during junior year. i also have a friend named han and i call him "shao han" and "the handuit" you know that shitty fps for the wii yeah and chicks seem to dig it.

also go the extra mile with your jokes. don't be generic. if i'm feeling helpful one night i might hit you up with some grade a jokes that are sure to get the opposite sex laughing real hard.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Don't be scared of sounding dorky.
(This sounds cheesy, but,) Embrace the dork. Tell lame jokes and/or puns. Make sure to laugh at your own dorkiness though, or else she'll think you're just a lamewad.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
well man u just gotta go with the flow
eventually you'll make a funny here and there.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If you're not a funny guy, don't try to be one.

As cliché as it is, be yourself. If you need to be a different person for her to like/love you, it's not worth it in the long run.

C

Crossroads

Make fun of the flaws of other girls. Anybody she hates actually. And er....hmm. Don't be serious about anything either, like think of the biggest asshole you know.

∞;4426080 said:
As cliché as it is, be yourself.

Never follow this advice. This advice right here. NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE. Even if you're awesome. NEVER.

EVARRR

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Never follow this advice. This advice right here. NEVER EVER IN YOUR LIFE. Even if you're awesome. NEVER.

EVARRR

I meant if you want a lifelong and meaningful relationship :\

You're never going to be truly happy if you have to pretend to be someone else to your partner for all your entire relationship.

C

Crossroads

∞;4426098 said:
I meant if you want a lifelong and meaningful relationship :\

You're never going to be truly happy if you have to pretend to be someone else to your partner for all your entire relationship.

I'm speaking to the age group.

People eventually show their true colors regardless. But if he wants to get in thar and get out. Don't do what you said to do.

Insecure guy asking for web advice on how to make a girl laugh aint going 2 cut it.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
It depends on the humour she has. Personally, if anyone tells me a really nasty-ass joke or a joke that's so bad it's good, I'll laugh my ass off. But if you're not the funny type, don't even bother trying to be because she'll be reliant upon your funniness and you won't be able to keep it up all the time. It's completely disobeying your personality, so keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back