• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Making my return to KHI!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Azerty

Hey all. It's been awhile since I've been here, or visited any specific fan sites in awhile, but after watching the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix trailer, I decided to come take a look here. Hopefully I can get back in the groove of things, but I've become very busy with juggling college and gaming.

Azerty

....Wait a bit I think I saw you in my noob days. How are you?

I'm fine, just busy with college. I rarely have time to play video games anymore, which is unfortunate. But I still keep up with gaming news and whatnot. So many games to buy, so little funds to buy them with. LOL

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm fine, just busy with college. I rarely have time to play video games anymore, which is unfortunate. But I still keep up with gaming news and whatnot. So many games to buy, so little funds to buy them with. LOL
It's really hard for me to find any time to game as well between work and a social life, so I have a pretty large video game backlog piling up.

Welcome back to KHI~ Hopefully you choose to stick around! I suppose you probably haven't had a chance to try out KH3D yet?

Azerty

It's really hard for me to find any time to game as well between work and a social life, so I have a pretty large video game backlog piling up.

Welcome back to KHI~ Hopefully you choose to stick around! I suppose you probably haven't had a chance to try out KH3D yet?

Thanks for the welcome! And no, I haven't played any of the Kingdom Hearts games that have appeared on the Nintendo handhelds at all. I never purchased a DS and a 3DS is just out of the question. But if Nomura wants to bring another KH game to the PS Vita, then I'm all for it. LOL

Back