• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Making characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which one do you like to make?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
Hi, I'm princess namine and basically this thread is to make characters for my story Chasing you. I thought this would be a good way to meet new people and for you to have fun making a character for my story. So this story is about roxas and namine who go around different worlds because namine sneaked out to go to a concert. Roxas is a secret agent who works for Twlight Town's governer who is also Namine's father. So your job is to make the people who they meet along the way. You also need to use this template for your character. I'll use one of mine characters to show you.

Name: Bella "Elle" Star
Personality: Elle is beautiful, loving, care free person who do anything for her friends. She is headstrong, cheerful and is so not a pushover. She protects her sister, Princess, and has strong feelings for her boyfriend, Xonic.

Apperance:Long strawberry blonde hair with red highlights, crystal bule eyes with a hint of green, a red skirt, and a shirt that starts at her chest with shelves that end at her nails. She also wears white high heels.

Some of you could make a world if you don't want to make a person. All you need for your world is...

world's name:
history of world:
inhabitants:
and world apperance:

Thank you for helping me.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I'll post Xonic as an example.

Name- Xonic Cryoliz
Age- 16 at this point in time
Gender- Male
Description- girlfriend is Elle. Mysterious. Hard to figure out. Kind. Generous. Lieks Chocobos.
Appearance- Soul patch. Long, spiky red hair. Holds Dark Blade in one hand, Twilight Mystery Keyblade in the other. Black suit. Sometimes wears a pitch black cloak when spying.

I'll edit anything later.

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
here's an example of a world

World's name: Destiny Islands
History of world: This is Sora's and his friend world. The Island disapper after the heartless attacked it. Now Sora and his friends live their safely.
Inhabitants: Sora, Kairi, Riku, Selphie, Wakka, and Tidus
World apperance: Big blue sky, beautiful ocean, and soft sand beach.

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
Note: Sorry if both of these things go totally against the story. Is it okay if I use a custom world?

Name: Valense Arutine
Personality: Valense is wise beyond his years. He often is able to settle things with diplomacy and can solve problems many adults cannot. He has a suave and sophisticated nature. He has fallen in love with a girl by the name of Zoe Ranbal and will go to any length to protect her.
Apperance: Valense has short black hair and green eyes. He wears a grey suit and pants, a green bowtie, and a green peridote ring. He wields a zanbato, a weapon in stark contrast to his attire.

world's name: Peridote Metropolis
history of world: It has long been a thriving center of economic trade, and it remained untouched by the Heartless that came through the worlds.
inhabitants: Valense Arutine, mayor Maximian Arutine, city dwellers, Zoe Ranbal.
world apperance: A sprawling city that sits on top of a world of pure green peridote.

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks crashkid, I'll add him to either chapter 4 or chapter 5, maybe chapter 3 if I have room to fit him. Hey can I make Zoe and you can supervise if you want.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Name: Illa Neo
Personality: Shy, soft and caring. She enjoys her time with Riku, never telling him that she has feelings for him. She is smart once she warms up to new people, but don't think that this quiet teen can't have a firey-temper on her. Becuase if she gets angry enough you'll see how much of one she can have.

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
Thank you for putting Illa Kari'Heart, and here's Zoe for everyone.

Name: Zoe Ranbal
Apperance: Long, curly, cherry red hair, Chocolate brown eyes, and a friendly smile. She wears a white long shevle shirt, a white skirt with ruffles, and white seude snow boots. She wears her signature red heart necklace and a star charm bracelet.
Personality: Sweet, caring, and friendly. Everybody in the town loves her and wants to be her friend. Her best friend is her brother, Zack. She is very good friends with Valense Arutine who has a crush on her, But don't think this sweet girl doesn't have a wild side. In the story, she goes to the Love is Paradise concert with Namine.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Name: Ryou
Personality: Ryou has the kind of "put everyone before you" attitude. He is more than meets the eye since he was previously a emotionless warrior until he met Mika who was the only one to shed some light on him. He has a good sense of justice and usually takes situations as if it were a game.
Apperance: Ryou's hair is a faint red which goes with his red eyes. His skin is a bit tanned and his height is 5'9''. He wears baggy pants that always cover the back of his shoes, a loose fitted black shirt and a small jacket that has several armor pieces on it. Ryou's clothing is colored black and red and looks heavy in appearnce but light in material.

Name: Mika
Personality: Of course, Caring and kind. Almost an opposite of Ryou and tends to use positive reinforcement to encourage people to continue what they were doing. She loves tasting different kinds of foods.
Apperance: Mika is fairly tanned and has black-brown hair. Her eyes are light brown and she is shorter than Ryou by 4 inches. She normally wears a light clothing that are good for nimble movements.

Name: Shin
Personality: Hetakes his problems lightly and tends to joke around in a serious scene. Though, he's fiercely loyal to his friends and people who trust him with a certain job which he will get done with eventually. Lazy, kicked-back and light-hearted, Shin always sticks to the simplest things in life.
Apperance: His hair ruffled around and is the color chocolate brown while his eyes are piercing yellow. Shin is the same height of Ryou and normally wears black and green training pants with a vest of the same colors to go with it.

You can choose either one if you want to.

Last edited:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Name: Zen Shadow
Personality: Calm, determined, courageous and a strong attitude. He likes to hang around with people, and has no current girl. He always tries to keep the morale up, even if people think there is no answer for their problems. Although he is like that, he likes to make things complicated and hard.
Apperance: He has white skin with black, spiky hair, has brown eyes, wears blue jeans with a red shirt. He is about 5'11" feet tall and weights about 163 pounds, he alwalys wears sunglasses even when their is no sun.

Last edited:

I

The Show Must Go On
hmm, this is interesting thread topic, ne? i shall post two character based off two of my own, if that's okay (i would like a mention of credit if you decide to use them)

Name: Reija Spirelis
Personality: Reija is a strong willed person of noble birth who wants nothing more than to be her own person and not just a political pawn. She is betrothed to Riu, who she cannot stand, and spends most of her time with her daemon inamorato, Nihi. Usually quiet, she likes to draw.
Appearence: Long midnight black hair with silvery highlights near the ends, which she normally wears pulled back into a bun. Her eyes are light grey and she is about 5'5". She wears all black in the tradition of the inhabitants of her world, and prefers a pair of loose fitting pants adorned in silver zippers and a V-neck
shirt.

Name: Nihi Bonifaz
Age: 23 (or at least, that's how old he looks, actual age is unknown)
Personality: Sixth youngest son of Noble House Bonifaz, a long standing clan of daemons with high up political ties. Though he looks fierce, he is incredibly attached to Reija and is upset about her betrothal to Riu. A distant soul to all but his beloved and sole younger brother, Tepilinisto, he would prefer to leave the world he inhabits were it not for the family who will not let him go.
Appearence: His black hair is very short and ruffled in the back while his bangs are at least two feet long, falling to his midriff. He is tall with andridic eyes and an angular face. His daemon traits include his ivory fangs and three inch black talons, and the set of gossamer wings upon his back. He also wears all black and loves long baggy pants with chains and black tee shirts.

I guess i should include info about the world, then...
World name: Seraemonium
History: A world in which political ties are everything and those without are nothing. Marriages are usually arranged between the noble families, though the younger generations are beginning to resent this. Populated by both humans and the Seraemon for which the world was named, it hosts few heartless, though the ones that reside there are ungodly powerful. The inhabitants of this world hold no fear of the Organization and it is rumored the political leaders sell information to the Organization's leader at a steep price. Visitors to this world are rare, and those who do happen to visit are lucky if they leave.
Inhabitants: Reija, Nihi, various other people who are so far insignificant (i don't feel like listing them all)
Appearence: mountainous world of villages, highly technologically advanced though is not displayed in grandeur (the seraemon are sensitive to sounds and scents, so things are kept modest). The unpopulated parts of this world are forested, and snow falls year round, though it rarely feels cold.

Is this good? i made it detailed because these are characters i have used in one of my fics, and like i said, if you decide to use them, i would appreciate it if you give me some credit, please

Riku of Darkness

I dont know if you want more peeps but here is my guy

Name: Nekio
Personality: Loves the darkness,Acts laidback and isnt a pushover
Appearance: Has long red hair and wears a black leather jacket(kinda like leons) and wheres fingerless gloves.About 6 foot.

Riku of Darkness

Not bad Riku of Darkness, but can you give him a bit of more personality. No affence.

Not a problem

Umm....He loves girls....not enough to be considered a perv...but its the only thing that gets him off of being evil...lol.......Fights burtaly...cold-hearted...and jokes with his oppenents from time to time....is that better...if its not just say so and ill make it better..lol

I

The Show Must Go On
if i might make a small comment, riku of darkness, but your charrie sounds a bit cliche, no offense. if i were you, i'd give him some qualities that would set him apart from all the other semi evil guys, besides loving girls

Riku of Darkness

Well...i really dont know what else to put...all i know is he is super cold-hearted...like worse than sephiroth and that is f in hard to beat

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
That sounds like a typical bad guy from One Piece. Why don't you base his personality from the chesire cat? Confusing and tricky yet cold hearted and enjoys pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back