• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Make up your mind DiZ!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
This is my first thread in like...forever. Its not much, but its just a wiered thought I had of DiZ.

In Chain of Memories, the beginning of Reverse Rebirth, Riku was apparantly "sleeping" in between the Light and Darkness. The voice of DiZ continually tried to persuad Riku to stay and sleep here (in between Light and Darkness) where it is "safe".

I admit, I do not know what DiZ is up to, and I do not want to know exactly what he is up to until I personally play the game. So PUH LEAZE do not spoil anything.

Anyways, I find it strange that DiZ wanted Riku to stay in Twilight in the beginning, but during their (Riku and DiZ) first encounter, DiZ wanted Riku to , " Meet Namine, then choose(between Light and Darkness). Even at the end, DiZ awaited an answer from Riku. ...No big deal it is, but just made me wonder.

Ciao
Perhaps this should be in the CoM section???

Raphael_Sohma

No, Diz wants to get revenge on the 13th order using sora and riku helps, and try to get Roxas and Sora back together to do so. End On the internet, I didn't find that from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back