• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

main transport at bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Maybe their armors turn into somekind of metallic vessel that morphs with the keyblade to form the laser cannon adn attack the crap out of the other ships. OF COURSE Gummi Ships are the transportation method! What else can it be? I don't see space action in corridors.

A

Azrael

Your first idea was kick ass, I nose bled Miles, much better than Aqua in scantily clad clothing swimming from world to world

State

Awards
Your first idea was kick ass, I nose bled Miles, much better than Aqua in scantily clad clothing swimming from world to world

Wow! O.0 That nose bled part maked it sound like sarcasm... But, accepting as semi-sarcasm. Aqua using a swimming suit to go from world to world? Her in bikini is more acceptable... ^.^

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Gummi ships aren't supposed to exist, right? o.o

A

Azrael

Wow! O.0 That nose bled part maked it sound like sarcasm... But, accepting as semi-sarcasm. Aqua using a swimming suit to go from world to world? Her in bikini is more acceptable... ^.^

AWWW GAWD! Stop torturing me! My fanboyish desires damn them!!!

Let's be fair, Zack ripoff I mean Terra and Ven can be in swimming briefs =P

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Gummi ships aren't supposed to exist, right? o.o

I don't think so. I thought gummis were pieces of the meteors from when the borders came apart.

State

Awards
AWWW GAWD! Stop torturing me! My fanboyish desires damn them!!!

Let's be fair, Zack ripoff I mean Terra and Ven can be in swimming briefs =P

Or they can be the space life guards and use their supersonic whistles that unleash destructive sound waves that pierce eardrums and paralyze those in space until they rescue them from drowning in a black hole.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Maybe they use a giant mega-cannon to break through the walls between the worlds and that's how they travel to each.
:3

Rix

:)
Awards
So... Terra is gonna use baloons too then? Seems like a safe journey..

A

Azrael

Or maybe they Sneak into the truck of some old guy, get into the trunk and get into the other worlds, and have aspiring jobs and Gardeners and House-Builders ^__^

They become border-hoppers? What a bad example!:cursing: lol

*shot*

Balloon or like a guy whose hair looks like a bird's ass told me, Chocobo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back