• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mail-order?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Idk if this is the right area to write this in, but I wanted to ask, when you order the game to be shipped to you, does it ship before it's available so you can get it around the date it comes out, or will it be shipped after the date and will arrive in a week or two?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Depends on what shipping speed you chose. If you ordered it with standard shipping, you probably won't get it until 3-6 days after release. If you did one day or two day shipping, you'll get it release date.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Depends on what shipping speed you chose. If you ordered it with standard shipping, you probably won't get it until 3-6 days after release. If you did one day or two day shipping, you'll get it release date.

1-2 day shipping should be different. Amazon usually offers release day shipping, which is noticeably separate from other types of shipping. I got that option when buying AC Revelations, so I was surprised not to see it when buying the MoM Edition (it may have been an option for the regular edition, though).

axel95

Awards
I preordered MoM from Amazon with next day shipping, and it said it would be here by the 31st. It just depends where you get it from and what shipping you get.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1-2 day shipping should be different. Amazon usually offers release day shipping, which is noticeably separate from other types of shipping. I got that option when buying AC Revelations, so I was surprised not to see it when buying the MoM Edition (it may have been an option for the regular edition, though).

Idk, I chose 2 day shipping and I'm still getting it release date...

Dannydecay

Gamestop offers release date delivery if you chose overnight. In fact the guy told me that they'll either ship it out tomorrow or Monday and it could be here sometime Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning.

Rallade

Awards
Idk, I chose 2 day shipping and I'm still getting it release date...
Same happened to me when I was gonna ship the game to my family in the US, but then I changed my mind and chose to ship it to Switzerland and I'm gonna get it between the 3rd and the 7th (they only had one shopping option)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back