• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Magic:Of life and death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Plot:The year is 3025.The world has formed into a form of peace.It is ruled by one organization, Crypt.The leader of this organazation controls the planet.For what most people know it is a peaceful organazation.But others know the truth.It is not known for why or how.But slowly Crypt is destroying the planet,and it's inhabbitants.But a new drug is on the market called Catast.For most it is a normal drug, but to several teenagers it is about to endow them with magic.Magic and understanding.Slowly the teenagers will form together begining to understand that the planet faces a threat.But this is yet to happen.It shall begin soon.Soon the teenagers will get the drug and their destiny will unfold.

Rules:
No g-modding or p-playing
No spam
You must post the regular length of an Rp post
NO NOOBS TO RPING!
Post often
and have fun

Template:
Name:
Appearence:
Weapon: (yes we do have magic but we'll be needing weapons and you won't have these from the start)
Personaility:
Weight:(height is to be included in the appearence)

Name:Kiinohi
Appearence:Kiinohi is 7'11" tall lanky teenager.He wears a green muscle shirt,regular pants,and common shoes.He hair is a golden spikey crown-like style.His eyes are saphire blue,and his skin is as pale as possible though he spends his time outside alot.
Bio:Kiinohi was born the pits of town.His birth unfortunately brought death to his mother.It sort of scarred him for life once he understood.His father worked up from his original position of poverty,and now works for crypt.His father and him are rich,but he hates crypt.And is always getting in trouble with them.He is currently receiving the illegal drug call Catast.
Weapon:A broad sword that has snakes on it's handle
Personaility:Kind and sincere.He is a little hot headed and naive,but mostly calm.
Weight:180lbs

Please join.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: Yo Geist,long time no see.Im going to make my temp short.

Name: Kito

Appearence:
after-1.jpg

Bio: Kito is an ordinary kid born in the middle class of citizens.His father is dead and his mother is a drunk.He went to school as any normal kid but seemed to have an IQ of 250.He is also a very strong person.Though his mother is a drunk,he did fine himself and raised his own money.Soon though,his home was taken,and his mom dissapeared.Kito lived on his own just as before,but without anyone able to help him.He raised himself and continued normal school,while living in an apartment.He lived this way and still does.Recently,he just entered a place where he is about to be administered an illegal drug.Catast....

Weapon: A nodachi.Black handle,silver suba.Nodachis are much longer than katana.Its about 90cm

Personaility: Calm,cool,wise,ready to protect friends.

Weight: 143 lbs

Last edited:

Sou-jiro

Name: Vincent law
Appearence:
vlcsnap-3304926.png
He usually wears normal jeans and a black blouse. when he is outside he wears a white jacket over his black blouse
Bio: Vincent has never met his mother or father so he was raised by private teachers; he never saw the outside world so he didn’t knew how it was out there until he became 12 years old. His mother who was one of the big chiefs at Crypt, let him do what ever he wanted so he choose to go to an ordinary high school to be with kids of the same age but he soon came to realise that he was smarter then them. Vincent spends most of his time solving riddles or listening music on his ipod. On one day he heard of this new drug which was supposed to give you a great kick he was determined to test it. So he used his influence to get it. He is currently waiting on the drug called Catast
Weapon: a simple wakizashi
Personaility: Vincent is a bright but bored 17-year old student who can be quite sadistic when it comes to the people he hates. But to most people he is kind and friendly.
Weight: 179 CM and 54 kg (I don’t know the weight and inches)

Last edited:

Geist

OOC:Ok.That's fine.C'mon we need more people.Alright no one is joining right now.So I'm gonna start the RP.But people are still allowed to join until I say so.

Kiinohi was walking down an ally way in the city."Damn.It's to borin' in this city." He said.
He looked around real quick,and ran to the dead end at the ally ahead of him. He approached a black cloaked man who said."You're late."
"I'm here though."Kiinohi responded.
"Be careful or you could get us both in jail."The figure responded.
He took a black box,and threw it at Kiinohi."Stop worryin'."Kiinohi said as grabbed the box.
He walked out of the ally with box hidden under his shirt."Time to spice things up."He said.
He overturned a vendor's stand to create a distraction.While everyone focused on that nobody noticed Kiinohi steal the vendor's hover bike.He took off quickly heading for home.It was nightfall by the time he reached home.He ran to his room quickly.

He shut the door,and locked it.He took out a liquid substance in an injector from the box."Finally, catast."Kiinohi said.
He sat on his bed,and injected himself.The drug drained out of the injector,and into his vains.A throbbing started in Kiinohi's head,and fell unconcious.Meanwhile inside him.The replaced his blood entirely taking on it's job,and started to move faster.Suddenly an energy wave emmitted from his heart,and traveled through his body.Then his blood returned,but a second vain set ran through his body carrying the drug.

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: As you can see,im rusty.If I wasn't,id be pulling out 5 paragraphs.

Kito walked into a bar that seemed full of guys who look really tough."Hmph,I bet these guys are wimps,but it is always best to be on my guard."he whispered.A man wearing a cloak sat at a table,which caught his notice."Heh,he's here."Kito walked toward the table and sat down.The man in the cloak spoke,"We both want to end their tyranny,but in order to do so,you may want this."Kito looked at the needle and said,"Ah,Catast."He took the needle and said,"Thank you,ill be on my way.In return for this,I will free everyone...is it a deal?"The man in the cloak smirked and said,"Do that,or else ive waisted another one,This one will give you wind as your best element.I know for I researched this Catast and your blood."

Kito left and whispered to himself,"Thanks....old man.You've done much for me."He looked at the needle full of the lqiuid drug Catast,which allowed its user to develope magic.He walked back to his apartment and saw a man in the counter as soon as he entered."Hey Bill,how long till the next rent is due."Bill answered,"Uhh,9 days.Want some pizza?"Kito took a slice and said,"Thanks Bill."He walked up into his apartment and ate the slice.After finishing it,he took out the stryringe and said,"Injection time.Most of these are painful but I must bare with it."He injected it.The container emptied and he pulled out the styringe."Heh,didn't hurt as mu-"his eye pupils shrunk,and he fell to the floor unconscious.A few minutes later,he awoke and said,"Wow,my head hurts,and why do I feel stronger?"

Geist

Kiinohi awoke to smoke.His house was on fire.He blinked,and wondered.His house was on fire, but he was not in pain."What the...?"He said out of confusion.
He lifted his hand to reach for the door nob.Then the fire stopped."Ok.What the hell just happened."He said.
Kiinohi was in trouble though.His room was burnt,and full of ashes.He shook his head and said."Why should I care?Though I hate them.Crypt would just replace the house."
Though he was confused.Which became even more so when he left his room.Because the rest of the was fine."Cool.I won't get in trouble,but what was going on.I need some air."He stated flatly,and exited his house.

He walked down street,and a Crypt law guard stopped him."It's after curfew.Go home."He said.
"What about executives and officers like yourself?"Kiinohi said.
"We're official.Now go home."The officer said.
"Official my ass!"Kiinohi remarked rudely.
"That's it!Your coming with me!"The officer yelled.
Kiinohi shot a fireball out of his hand before the officer could touch him.The officer ran off in fire screaming for his life."Woah.Did I...do that?"He asked himself.
"Yes you did.Just like I intended."The man from earlier said.
"You!You did this to me!You made me a freak!"Kiinohi said noticing the man.
"Calm yourself.Your temper would let your fire run wild.Though you're not a freak.It's a gift.A myth as some would say.Magic.If you follow me.I lead you to the Crypt base in this city.For you to destroy."The man said.
"Not interestes right now.Though I will eventually destroy Crypt.I wanna see what I can do."Kiinohi said calming down.
The man shook his head,and left.

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: I stumbled onto something very strange that Ive been seeing ever since I was 10.Whenever I just blow air from my mouth,wind starts blowing,even on a really hot air.Whenever I strike with my sword,air blows in that direction.Everytime!!!!!!Strange huh?

Kito got off the floor and said,"Heh.So lets see them powers."He whistled while looking at a tree.Nothing happened."That was a rip off.Oh well."He walked out of the apartment and looked around.He gasped in amazment.The tree he whistled at was knocked down."Then I guess its not a rip off.Nice.Good thing I know some martial arts....hmmmm.Since im outside already...."he punched the air infront of him,and from it,air blew,and knocked down a bush."Cool.I must master this soon....wait a moment...wind equals flight...which means....nice."He looked around and saw 2 guards patroling the street.They ran toward him and turned on their electro sticks and said,"Go to your house.Go before we force you to."

Kito looked at them and said,"Alright,time for martial arts."He jumped away from them...really far since he can blow himself far,and he was about 20 feet away from them.He performed and forward kick,sending one away,and flipped.He punched with both of his fists,and the wind sent the other ones organs on the inside mixed up.He did an uppercut,which sent the man into the air."Nice...but I should not abuse these powers.And I never wanted to kill them.I gotta control them."He walked back to his apartment and saw Bill staring at him.Bill spoke,"How'd you do that?"Kito spoke,"Catast Bill,its all in Catast."He whistled but accidently broke a window."Ya,gotta control my powers."

Sou-jiro

Vincent woke up due his phone, “Hey Vince when are you coming to school? Miss Kawasaki is really pissed now you should see her, her face is all red.” A friend of Vincent said. “I don’t think I am coming today sorry, I’m …sick have fun bye” And Vincent hung up. ‘Man those people they never know when to quit, I already told them that I wasn’t going to school but maybe it is because I didn’t told them the real reason.’ He started to smile he stood up and walked towards his computer and started it. He went downstairs to get something to eat. When he was back in his room the computer was ready. He used it to surf the web a bit until his phone rang again. “mmwhoat?” Vincent said with his mound full of ice-cream. “It’s me, your Drug is here. Will you come and get it or should I bring it?” the man asked Vince “No where are you then I’ll be there in a few minutes” The dark haired kid said. He hung up and went to his car.

When he arrived at the meeting point he didn’t saw anyone. He stepped out of his car and suddenly an older man appeared. “Do you like ice-cream or the winter?” the old man asked Vincent. “Yeah surrr” He was halve way his sentence when someone stabbed his with a needle and injected Catast in his blood. The dark haired kid fainted and when he woke up, the old man was gone and he was back in his car. He was still a bit dizzy from the sudden injection but he didn’t feel any pain so it was alright. “Well I guess I’ll be heading home” Vince said to none other himself. He started up his car and drove home. But when he was half way his car over heated. ’Shit why does this need to happen’ He stepped out of his car and opened the hood ‘wait a minute the old man asked me if I liked the winter and ice-cream so maybe he meant that I got control over the element ice/snow. Let’s give it a shot’ He put his hands on the part which was too hot and he focused on cold things like ice or snow or a freezer. Vincent didn’t believe his eyes when he opened his eyes and noticed that his entire car was frozen. “man I guess I’ll walk home then” Vincent said.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: Fire,Wind,and Ice huh?Fire melts ice into water.wind blows water into the air,and the sky turns it into rain.Cool.Plus fire and sand(blown into air by wind) turns into crystal.Fire and ice make hot water.Wind and ice is like sharp hail of ice.Anyways im staying home Geist.I think we have enough people.If RPs get to crowded,things get boring,and everyone can't post.Then soon they get bored and leave it.That wont happen with 3 people.I know cause I seen it happen.Maybe we can let in maybe 2 more people.

Kito walked back outside and decided he needed to take a shot walk around the neighborhood."Old man said there were more Catast styringes,and I got one of them....does that mean there are more people who will also have it?I never pondered this,but I must since I know some are willing to help my cause against the government."Kito remembered that he said that flight was possible."Lets see if I can fly."He jumped into the air and used the wind to propel himself.He soared the air,but he couldn't control it and fell down to the ground.He groaned and got up.

He looked around and saw a frozen car.His first reaction was,"Wow...must have a cold house."he walked away and looked at his hand and focused on it.A small ball of wind formed into his hand."Cool,bet I can throw this."He threw the small ball of wind and the branch of a tree,which broke off."Nice."Kito thought that if there was anyone else with Catast,he would tell everyone that he is also,by making many small balls of air and braking small things like mailboxes and such.That way,he could gather some people and that way,have people that can kill the government.He new their bad secrets from friends who work for them.

Last edited:

Geist

OOC:I'm back.

Kiinohi was walking down the street when he saw a frozen car."Time to test this out."He said.
He gathered energy,and his hands were set on fire.He slammed them on the ground,and it created a large spire of fire.The moved across the ground quickly,and slammed into the car.The car blew up.Then the frozen flew into the air now melted.The water droplets fell on the ground creating a small rain."Nice."He said.

He then noticed someone infront of him cut a branch down with wind.He walked over to him,and said."Yo.So I'm not the only one.Nice.What's your name?"

OOC:Sorry the post is short.Just so you know.In order to keep from g-modding the magic is self-draining.Use too much at one time,and you die.But that's just there to keep us from g-modding.

Sou-jiro

Vincent was on is way home when he heard an explosion behind him, he turned around to check out what it was. But half way he stopped ’it could be the people from Crypt so I’d better go home right away’ Vincent though and he decided to play it save. He turned around for the second time and began his walk home. While he was on his way home he grabbed his Ipod and turned on some music. After about fifteen minutes he crossed paths with the guards who make sure everybody is inside after curfew. “Excuse us but what are you doing out so late?” One of the guards asked Vincent. The young man put out his earphones to show some respect and he replied: “I was in detention so I’m sorry that I’m out this late.” “Well you can’t do anything about that can you, but maybe you lost your car or it got blown up. So if you would be so kind to come with us” The guards said as the grabbed Vincent by his arms.

“Hey don’t touch me! I said: DON’T TOUCH ME” it was as if Vincent wasn’t controlling his own action because before he knew it the guards were frozen solid. Vincent stood there amazed over his own power or magic that is what they call it these days. He looked around if no one saw them and he began running home playing his music. After he arrived at his place he ran towards his room and began his research to the new drug called Catast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back