• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Madden 07

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephy 9 2 5

So I assume people here from the lack of threads about this do not like sports games. In any case for those who do you know Madden and how much it sells.

I'm glad to see its getting rid of those simple games that have sold so much. What Japan sees in those some of those "great" DS games I don't know.....I can understand Mario but those other ones are ridiculous. Anyway I'm sure Madden will be around for awhile and keep that stuff on the shelf.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
im not a big fan of sports games, but i do like playing basketball games with my friends.

Masamune

Big Boss
like Deinstar i am also not fond of sports games... but if i do play some then i have a madden game at home but it sucks..

Cid Highwind

The Captain
madden is huge where i live. i got madden 07 for the 360 and its pretty good. there are different controls and fun minicamps where you can do the 40 yard dash and weightlifting. they also have a superstar mode that enables you to take control of one player and make a star out of him (however, it sucks that you can only play as you superstar). there is also the new lead blocker feature which you can take control of a blocker and pancake an opposing player. i love this game because i can so competitve with my friends while playing it. good times with madden.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I bought madden for ps2. It's alright. I want to get the 360 version. Madden and Micheals are getting annoying.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
I have heard about the game but I really haven't played any madden things since I don't like football as much as othe rsports. But I do like sport video games since they are cool to play but when I was playing madden for the first and only time I really didn't like it. The controls were bad and there wasn't enough plays to do since I had another football game which had better ones. But I guess the game it alittle good but I wouldn't rate it really high. I don't care how long Madden is here but I want them to make it better. But I Have a DS and I like it alot because their games are cool. But if you don't like it and think that Madden is good than I really don't care and don't want to fight about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back