• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Lying to your friends...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerofhearts

Please Help... Okay im in a little pickle at school. I have a friend named well... C.F.Those are his intials. Anyway he's going out with M.N and she 's told me 3 secrets and i don't know what to do. One secret is that she can't stand being seen with him because he's shorter than her. Another is that she broke up with him because he was less popular than him. And the last one is she kissed her ex. Today C.F got in trouble and didn't even look at me. I tied to comfort him but all he said was "Don't touch me.Don't touch me." He wouldn't even look at me. I know M.N likes him alot but the guilt of having to go to school everyday and look at the two of them. (there are tears about to fall out of my eyes) What should I do. Oh and by the way has anyone heard that resnenmant song by beyonce. Thats whats making me cry.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow, dang..your in a rough situation....well I'd say to tell the truth and or let time heal....um but otherwise, keep it a secret unless you feel like you really need to tell your friend or whatever...but I never really been in this kind of situation and that's just sad....I liked a guy who was in the same situation...where he got dumped because he was shorter then his girlfriend...but getting off topic, well try and talk to your friend again, when he's feeling better...or something. Hope this helps...

mesmerized

I know how you must feel, but out of respect you shouldn't tell him. If she told you secrets that means she trusts you. Also its technically not lying because you never said anything. My suggestion is to talk to her and get her to fix things. If she wont, its better not to worry yourself with it as hard as that might be.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
ok, if shes going out with your friend, and CHEATING on him (which i think is what is happening), depending on how good of a friend this girl is to you, tell him. If this guy is ur best friend, then definitely tell him. i think it really just depends on who your better friends with

dr.korytco

Guys make it through. We are built tuff. It is completely normal for guys to act tuff when you try to be considerate. Example "you ok man?" "shit, man don't be a woman, Im fine" hahah. It is purely ok.

Women bring men together , in bars, in jobs, guys gotta stick together man. Ya know bros before hose and all of that. Women can be so painful , and evil or just painful .

In the end however your friend will want to still hang out with the guys.

You are a friend and involved in there life however this is there personal relationship which can and should work itself out between them. Guys , girls drive one another insane, its a fact of life . Dont let her involve you if she is not strong enough to share with him and keeps secrets from him, and draws others into the problems of the relationship then just let it fail as it obviously will, your friend can do better.

powerofhearts

Thanks guys that really helped but Im starting to have another promblem. I want revenge aganist C.F. Im not crazy or anything but I keep going over this whole situation in my head and Im realizing that Im busting my ass over those two and both keep messing up. I mean you should have heard the way He said"Don't touch me.Don't touch me." At that point I realized he hated everything about me. Im trying so hard to keep all this inside but since he's acting like such a jerk maybe I should tell him all those secrets. There is so much going on in my life right now and Im so confused. My mom is starting to smoke again and thats the thing that killed her mother and my grandmother. I keep thinking about My father and how he's never been in my life. Im taking a standarized test in school everyday of the week and everyday i go to sleep at 11:00 and wake up at 5:00. My head hurts everyday i come home and then i have to do it all over again. I just turned 13 and It's really hard to deal with all this. It's like I can't breath. Oh and Im about to go to high school. Im scared so much. I really am crying now. LoL No one has to post after this if you don't want to but if you do I don't mind. I really just needed to vent all of these. Im sorry if this makes you deppresed. I dont mean for it to.

dr.korytco

Thanks guys that really helped but Im starting to have another promblem. I want revenge aganist C.F. Im not crazy or anything but I keep going over this whole situation in my head and Im realizing that Im busting my ass over those two and both keep messing up. I mean you should have heard the way He said"Don't touch me.Don't touch me." At that point I realized he hated everything about me. Im trying so hard to keep all this inside but since he's acting like such a jerk maybe I should tell him all those secrets. There is so much going on in my life right now and Im so confused. My mom is starting to smoke again and thats the thing that killed her mother and my grandmother. I keep thinking about My father and how he's never been in my life. Im taking a standarized test in school everyday of the week and everyday i go to sleep at 11:00 and wake up at 5:00. My head hurts everyday i come home and then i have to do it all over again. I just turned 13 and It's really hard to deal with all this. It's like I can't breath. Oh and Im about to go to high school. Im scared so much. I really am crying now. LoL No one has to post after this if you don't want to but if you do I don't mind. I really just needed to vent all of these. Im sorry if this makes you deppresed. I dont mean for it to.
It is all your own guilt. You are beating your self up over someone else's misfortune . Revenge does not make sense. I understand you feel betrayed left out but you are not really involved with the problem of your friends at hand are you. I mean he just wants to be left alone because he is stressed out like you but wants time to himself . You should not be involved , you are doing so much yes, you should not be. Is that a real friend , you help and help and they do not even appreciate that ?
You are being used , and blamed.Turned against your friends because they are too immature and naive.

Any real friend would not put blame and pressure on you, you trying to help the 2 of them take on blame and responsibility that mature friends would not assume your responsibility .

Face it you are at an immature age , and your friends are not being at all mature. These 2 are making you the answer all , tell all. Listen to all the nasty secrets she is now telling you and why? Because you are acting too responsible in the problems of their own, they have you to blame when things go wrong..see?

You are more mature so the girl is using you to try to communicate to her partner what she is too damn immature to communicate herself. So you get nasty little secrets and burdens that she knows will torment you, and you probably will tell...

AS for everything happening in your life, calm the hell down man. hhahah. It isnt that bad, life is all about relationships . Save yourself the pain of caring so much over your current relationship bothering you so much. I would not imagine that they are friends, or people you need to be involved with. High School is more drama Bs if you make it into that. So save yourself the trouble and learn to be more mature. A mature friend would not blame things on you as this fellow friend seems to be. Start maturing and noticing immaturity and the older you get the more easy it will be, its ok .

7 hours of sleep is good, just eat breakfast and be healthy As for your mother smoking, I would ask your mother "had grandmother had a choice to do life again do you really think she would have still ended it so soon by smoking ?"

Talk to her about it at any rate, but she wont listen to you unless you impress her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back