• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lux

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fata1Thumbs

Sorry if this thread has been created already, but I am on my phone and it's hard to navigate. I couldn't find anything.

I am looking for an efficient place to farm Lux. I am currently at Level 107. I've done the quest line minus the 'Kill in 1 turn' objectives. My medals aren't that great. I've done over half of them. Slowly building up.

I am looking for the Lux to unlock certain outfits.

Any and all help would be great! Thanks!

kinxsonic

My lux record in mission 195 is 901. its the best mission for lux farming, just defeat all the heartless in 1 turn and finish them always with the special attack so you can get more lux.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
You can get 1-3k Lux with quest 57 if you have 6* KH1 Rikus or Wakkas, as more hits=more Lux. Repeating the quest 2-3 times will trigger a Guard Armor raid boss, too.

Fata1Thumbs

I get about 850 with two Wakkas. Unfortunately they're only level 4 and 5. I couldn't get any 5* Evolve medals yesterday. The drop rate ia awful. I guess I'll stick to 57 then.

*sigh* 193 is so far away....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back