• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lovely Complex

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Anyone ever heard of this? It's about two high school student's. One's a girl who's way too tall for her age (172 cm) and a boy who's way too short for his age (156cm). The show deals with them bickering with each other as they attempt to find several dates despite their height complexes (hence the title).

The humour mostly comes from the girl's (Risa) dangerously variable mood swings as she tries to find herself a date despite her height. The boy, (Otani) is less emotional, but still concerned about his height as well. The two are always bickering and insulting each other without realizing that they have so many thins in common. It's pretty funny.

Murasame

This thread should have more replies D:
Lovely Complex<3
I liked this show a lot and I'm thinking about starting the manga. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for an enjoyable romantic comedy to get into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back