• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark invader

Well the first thing that should be important to you is yourself. You come first, not the fic, but of course you probably already know that. We'll wait as long as it takes, and you shouldn't worry yourself. You seem stressed already without this. Update when you can, but don't worry about it when you can't. Just do what you can when it's possible. :)

.:Mega:.

Awards
Yeah, your personal life should come first. No need to stress. Doing so will probably just make things harder. Anyway, I'm eager for the next chap. Hopefully your block is gone. XD

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
yep! srry if i was stressing you (again) but i'm just SO excited for the next chappie! i mean c'mon KAIRI IS HAVING HER BABY!!!!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!! ok good i got that off my chest *walks away*

Yeah, take the time you need, don't stress. ("Don't stress" is something my Science teacher always says, lol)

I'm glad you liked that "Where True's imagination went" post! ^_^ L337 kybldmstr: making people laugh and smile!

.:Mega:.

Awards
-shrug- Are all these bumps necessary? I may not be a mod, but we seem to, uh, be just saying the same things over again. The whole "We can wait, don't stress", though I'm not meaning to be mean. And now, to make the rest of my post an honest opinion about zis loverly fic.

Anyway, back on topiccu, whenever the new chappy comes, I WILL be sure to give it a nice read. That cliffy in the last chap was very exciting, methinks. I wonder what happens next. o.o I just hope Kairi's ok. After all there's still that chance about the Twilight Baby. So, yeah, gewd fanfic. Twas definately worth the 60+ minutes I spent reading from chapter one to your current chap. I haven't been that hooked on a fanfic since December, when I read this one Invader Zim fic. Well, enough of my rambling. -slinks away-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back