• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
L337 kybldmstr said:
GASP! DUN DUN DUN! Looks like Kairi's about to go MIA! Great chappy True!

lol looks that way to me
but me thinks the guy in the black coat may b ansem . .i don't know y but it seems like him even though he's long dead

kevlexcruz

This Fic is soooooo cool! I really like it! It has action, romance and...... SUSPENCE!!!! BTW, r u sure u and S&K aren't related? I also read her fic and urs is as good as hers. Nywy, keep the story going. It's realy good!

Gamergirl89 said:
lol looks that way to me
but me thinks the guy in the black coat may b ansem . .i don't know y but it seems like him even though he's long dead

But what if the Mystery Man is Mickey? I mean, how else would Mickey know about the Mystery Man in the first place?

Gamergirl

Silver Member
L337 kybldmstr said:
But what if the Mystery Man is Mickey? I mean, how else would Mickey know about the Mystery Man in the first place?

idk just a guess
anywayz will there be a new chapie 2night??

Kairi410

Website
www.myspace.com
Hi everyone, I'm a new fan of this fic. I love it soooo much I just started reading them yesterday. I didn't go to school today just so I could finish reading it *_*.

Anyways,..... hope the new chapter comes soon!! ^-^

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Hey guys! I'm really happy that you all liked the last chapter!

And welcome Kairi410! I'm sooo glad that you like my fic! ^_^

But as for that 'Mystery Man', you'll all just have to wait and see who it is! ;)

Anyways, I'm gonna start the next chapter sometime today. Hopefully, it'll be up later on tonight because I won't be around tomorrow. I got a junior prom/semi thing to go to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back