• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LOTR rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zian

heres the form
name:
alias:
race:
mental(personality):
physichal(the way he/she looks):
weapons:
bio:
ability:

rules:no god modding
only one ability

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
Wahts the story to it. Then maybe ill join.

zian

hmm i forgot that
here it is

2 years atfer the return of the king peace was plenty. however one day it was broken. the wizard fawlic went crazy. he sent his forces to kill every living thing. some people know why he went crazy but are too afaired too say.if they did they would have a boutny on there head. a group of chosen ones(peope with unqick ablititys) must now unlock the wizards door by sealing them selfs in the the door(some dont want to and some get killed on the way to the tower deep at the far egde at mordor. the door is locked in a complex way and only powerful sprits can open the door. people have looked for an enterence other than the door but it is in vain. once the wizard dies peace will be reastroed or will it?

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
hmmm sorta confused but i guess ill join.

Name:Chris
Alias:not sure what you mean?
Mental: perfers to fight and doesnt act easily around elfs.
Phiscal:Short beard, leather armor, about the average dwarf height.
Weapon:war axe and guick slashing axe,
Bio:Grew up in the mountains. He was trained to be strong but left one year ago to venture to gondor to deliver a trade way he delivered it but has not made it back yet.

zian

(alias means nickname)
im gonna join up
name:Maxx
alias:
race:elf
mental(personality):always feels strong yet has a dark ruthless side...
physichal(the way he/she looks):green/blue eyes.black/blonde hair. quite muscley.
weapons:a long or short bow
bio:not much to remember. Fawfic killed his parents so he wants to avenge their deaths
ability:can jump really high

Riku213

God of Caos
heres the form
name: Steve
alias:
race: Half breed
mental(personality): Calm Patient strong willed. Not very open
physichal(the way he/she looks): Link
weapons: link
bio: link
ability: Has a deadly split personality

zian

(OOC--- thanxs for joining. ill start)

Maxx wass sitting up a tree in the edge of the woods of lothiern. he was bansihed from the village. he was lost in his thoughts. he was thinking how the elves had outcast him. suddenly he heard voices. he deicided to check it out....

yado

I taste delicious
Chris walked along the woods of loriean. What place to be. He thought to himself. I hate the woods. He continued to think untill he heard movement. Whats this. He said to himself well looking into the woods.

zian

Maxx could hear move meant. ''ill ambush whoever it is'' and so Maxx jumped out at the place he was hideing with his bow raised ready to fire....

yado

I taste delicious
Chris could still hear the movement and drew his waraxe. Im gonna regret this. He thought and walked into the woods. He still heard movement but didnt know from where. Its probally an elf. He thought.

zian

Maxx ran to where the sound was coming from. it was orcs. ''WTF?!?!?. why are orcs hear?. ah well im gonna kill em''. maxx ran down the hill and started to fire arrows at the orcs.....

yado

I taste delicious
Chris followed the noises and saw orcs. What a perfect reason to enter the forset. He said and began to fight.

zian

When Maxx saw the dwarf enter the forest and fight the orcs he was outraged and suprised. the dwarf had a battle axe chopping offthere heads. he snapped out of his gaze. he fired 3 arrows at the orcs head who was about to attack the dwarf.....

yado

I taste delicious
He noticed the orc behind him. Elfs. He thought to himself and continued to fight.

zian

Maxx was still shooting arrows. he noticed something. ''oh no uruk-hai. Dwarf look out berserks are coming'' Maxx shouted to the dwarf. it was just one but it was huge. a bout nearly thice the size of Maxx......

yado

I taste delicious
Chris turned and noticed the huge uri-kai. What the?! He shout and ran back towards the elf. I dont mean to be rude but do you have enough arrows to kill it. He asked quickly to the elf.

zian

Maxx smiled. ''iis 4,000 engough?'' he asked the dwarf. ''well who cares'' . im gona ripp him to sheads. maxx then fired an arrow and it took the berserkers head of and impaled it into a tree....

yado

I taste delicious
Chris watch the head nail the tree. Amazing. He said. Well im gonna finsh the other orcs. He said and began to clash with the orcs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back