• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looking For Ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I've been dying to do an RP with instruments...something totally different...

I've thought of a few things, but nothing has really worked....

Anyone got some ideas. I think instruments are unique idea to use somehow....I just don't know how....hmmmm

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Chosen musicians, called Minstrels, with the ability to control a given element through an instrument, are called together by the enigmatic Red Man to bring to a halt the evil goat god, DJ Lucifer's plot to twist reality so that he's king of everything, using the Orpheus Cross, an ancient harp that can bend the user's fate to their bidding.

Just a crappy little thing I threw together a couple of days back. A coincidence you posted something like this, really.

AxelRoxas

x'D Just thought of something...
Why don't you make a Romance/School Life RP about some kids trying to make a band?
Bla bla bla, they make a band and go on tour, perhaps meeting some new people and falling in love and perhaps splitting the band..
It's something new right? ..At least I haven't seen it anywhere ^^

Jopari

I've seen that before though and it seems sorta bland and pompous. It sorta invites self-insertion which is just as bad in an RP as in a fanfic. However, I do like Arch's idea. It has a unique flair to it that would definitely have me participating.

Q

Banned
Chosen musicians, called Minstrels, with the ability to control a given element through an instrument, are called together by the enigmatic Red Man to bring to a halt the evil goat god, DJ Lucifer's plot to twist reality so that he's king of everything, using the Orpheus Cross, an ancient harp that can bend the user's fate to their bidding.

Just a crappy little thing I threw together a couple of days back. A coincidence you posted something like this, really.

wait wat

Orpheus, DJ Lucifer, Red Man...I'm sensing something here
Are you playing off the names of important members D:

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
No. I used Orpheus because he was the only outstanding musician in Greek myth, Red Man off of the concept of the White Rabbit archetype in stories, and DJ Lucifer is...well...Lucifer in the form of a demonic, inter dimensional disk jockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back