• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Looking for a possible soulution to retrieve data from USB. HELP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight12

I sent in my PS3 because the laser broke...so $150 later, i receive it back. Only thing is, before i sent it in, i had to back up my data through a USB. I ended up doing so, but for one reason or another the USB is not recognized on my PS3 or computers! I have a lot of trophies and well just game data stored on there. Is there any way i can get the USB fixed while being able to retrieve the data? I looked online, but the best thing that my patience can find is eProvided.com which from what i heard may or may not be a scam! :O Somebody please, anything would be greatly appreciated.

King Thanatos

Uh?...mmmm...most likely I'm wrong about this..but what if ur back-up files are corrupted...that's probably y...when I made back-up files for my psp alot of the files came out to be corrupted for some reason...I don't know y but I hope this helps...o_O??...try double checking ur back up files...and then try again...

But uh?...this may also be wrong but....u did have the ps3 plugged into an outlet at the time when u tried to connect it to a USB correct?...because Im sure it's suppose to be turned on to transfer data...o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back