• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Looking for a good camera under $400

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Well I want to something else besides drawing, so I thought maybe photography might be fun, and I love taking pictures.

so can you all help me find a good camera with a cost lower than $400? thanks

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
try the Nintendo 3DS, it has a camera built into it AND plays games. You can also take 3d pictures.
$249.99

or you can use Google to find one.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
try the Nintendo 3DS, it has a camera built into it AND plays games. You can also take 3d pictures.
$249.99
Yes to the camera, no to the games. The camera is also crap compared to if you actually got a device whose primary purpose is to be a camera. Also, for now the 3DS is still overpriced.
So far as actual cameras go, pretty much anything under $400 is still good quality, so go for your life and pick what you want.

saucegay

Photography purposes, huh. I know of a few:

Samsung TL320 $299 (good in low light situations)

Fujifilm Finepix F200EXR $399 (automatically process your images to reduce noise or increase dynamic range at the expense of image resolution)

Panasonic Lumix LX3 $499 (they have a sale at amazon for $319! Also can shoot in RAW mode which is great for photoshop enhancements so its similar to a $$$$ dslr)

Canon S90 IS Price: $425 (most expensive but comparable to the Panasonic's abilities, most pocketable)

I'm actually a bit biased between the Panasonic & Canon, only because they're closer to a DSLR's level. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back