• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Look what I found

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the true one

People still have it even though its not out yet. My friend told me that his older brother's friend's dad works for Square-Enix so then he got the game early.

Heartless1990

where do u live *walks to his house with a knife* J/k...that's not it...it's just a sample box...besides, square has such BEAUTIFUL game covers for their games. you expect kh2 to have such a plain cover? at least have sora on it -_-.. thread over

Heartless1990

the true one said:
People still have it even though its not out yet. My friend told me that his older brother's friend's dad works for Square-Enix so then he got the game early.

No...no...I don't like people who say this stuff...u've already lost my respect. i wanna scold people who say this...

1) they're not done
2) you have no proof
3) Square wouldn't do that
4) you have no proof
5) even if they did, that would make me miserable
6) you have no proof
7) you're lying cuz that's too many " 's "
8) you have no proof
9) no one who works for square or any game company would release their games early in case of the game leaking out and others palying it!
AND FINALLY 10) YOU HAVE NO MOTHER f*CK*NG PROOF!!!!

THAT'S IT!!! I'M MAKING A THREAD ON THIS!!! YOU'RE PISSED ME OFF!!!

Night Shadow

why would it only have the DD/ASAS unowns on the cover. in fact, i think that pic is somewhere in the image gallery here

adventchildkiori

even with one http:// the link doesnt work (unless my computer is being evil again...) but yeah if you see a kh2 box on any site its just to preorder it, I dont think even the kh2 box final design is released yet... plus the game is due out WINTER 2005 not summer... we still got fall to go through too -_-

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
you mean this
moz-screenshot-10.jpg
ps2-kingdom-hearts-2-jap.jpg

that is fan art lol

it is beucase over the heart there is supposed to be the 2 companys name

and where is the rating/

Last edited:

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
pwn3d to the max said:
you mean this
moz-screenshot-10.jpg
ps2-kingdom-hearts-2-jap.jpg

that is fan art lol

Wrong. That is Official Artwork. And could possibly KH2's cover art for the game. But everyone knows that this going to change. Where is the company name? There isn't one. It isnt confirmed that this will be the cover art! Its just plain old KH2 artwork like all the others.People just speculate on it being the cover! Sheesh!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
but have you seen the website over the heart there is the 2 companys logos

but then again it could be we will never know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back