• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Look at my shexy pictue.PLEASE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angels*In*flight

With axel in the flames of hell, Walking along the
Please delete this thread.

2d8441u.jpg

I couldnt get it on da oda one
2v0oa3r.jpg

Delete this

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
Is it legal? HELL NO.

Someone inform our resident Pedo's. Not me, I'm chairman of the Necro commision.

Personally, I find the lack of maggots in this picture distasteful.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
You don't need a boyfriend at 13. You do have fairly big boobs for your age, but any guy you win with just that isn't gonna be worth your time.

Until you're old enough to have a serious relationship, just don't bother.

btw, I'm 13 too >_>

Someone inform our resident Pedo's. Not me, I'm chairman of the Necro commision.

Kind sir, might I inquire as to how one would join this prestigious comission of yours? :O

~Dorian Gray

Carbunkel

I just turned 13 Actually. Im turning 14 this year.

Some how, that doesn't make much sense. If you just turned thirteen, how can you be turning 14 in the same year? Unless by "just", you mean last year, which is just weird.

Besides, why the hell are you being a whore? Sure, you're pretty, but it is irrelevant to people on the internet.

Unless you're a paedo : D

T

the loose moose

for your age those are some big...pics, for your age
if you ever wanna look me up
im 15

Carbunkel

DONT U EVER CALL ME A WHORE AGAIN
U BITCHY SLUT?I DONT SEE UR PIC ON HERE...
UR PROBABLY TOO UGLY U BROEK THE CAMERA!

It hurts me alot when someone calls me a whore or anything like that i want u to aplogize too me..

Whore.
Also, I should apologize to you? Fine, sorry you're going to have some 40 year-old fat butt in your rump. Seriously, you shouldn't be giving out things like your name, appearence, age, or location on the Internet. For all you know, I could be a predator.

FOR ALL I KNOW, I COULD BE A PREDATOR

I COULD BE A PREDATOR

BE A PREDATOR

Also, so what if I'm ugly? It still does not make much of a difference to me. Also, I do not spam my picture cause' I'm not a camera whore. : O

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
UH-OH, THE REALITY IS COMING.

YOU AREN'T HOT.

Yep, I broke the water. Also, you look like a whore in the second picture. Lulz.

Why are you not hot? You're 13. I'm 13 myself, but I don't find myself attracted to you. You can't say you're "hot", because you don't even know the damn term yet.

Come back when you're in Grade Twelve, or when you gain a sense of maturity, or some grammar.

Thank you, goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back