• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

longest sitting on a single kh/kh2 playing(this is for braggin rights, so no lies k?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Bronze Member
w/ breaks, hmm... about 56 hours (bathroom and dinner breaks)
w/o breaks, about....... 35 hours (no sleep)
ps. two different game files for each

magus1230

Website
www.myspace.com
ive been playin again and ive pulled about 40 hours only bathroom breaks
you get used to the starving feeling at about hur 30 also i think that the guy died playing command and concoure but that was asia and about 18 hour? not sure, but that sure sucks, knowing these crazy long times might indeed undo us,ps soraskid i believe that u would be technicly insane after day 3 so ur aproximation of time may be way off i said no lies so dont lie and if u didnt, wich is unlickley im sor k?

Endgame

:D
well whats the longest time any 1 has played kh/kh2 with out turning of there system AND with out stoping for other than food and bathroom breaks. my best time wasabout 32 or 33 hours straight, only went to the bathroom twice and diidnt eat cept for dinner wich was 5 mins, so whos got me beat. i want to see some times that beat mine, and NO LYIENG ABOT UR TIME thats shamefull to u and others who spent good time at kh/kh2. my time is for kh2.

Your time phails. Not even two days.

It's not your little KH/KH2 game, but here's a record time for you. Four days straight playing Warcraft 3 Battle.net. That's day and night. I slept only twice, once on day two, and once on day four, each for less then four hours.

obsidiax

longest i have played kh2 is from 8 in the morning to about 11:30 so thats like 15 and a half hours... btw anyone that read that thing about someone playing for 48 hours straight then he died dont blame it on the games ffs... please dont blame it on the game because in actual fact he didnt eat or drink ether thats what killed him not the game

magus1230

Website
www.myspace.com
yah, apersons got to be a total doorknob to got 2 days with out food or water, hell, 2 days without sleep is tough enough on the body. I know its rude to insult the dead, but was that guy some sort of retard, cuz uve realy got to be to neglect basic needs for that long. its diffrent if u sleep, but he didnt, so lets all look back on this and realize, when satin up late playin games, make sure that u at least take ten minuets every 10 or so hours to pee, or poo, or eat or drink, or do them all, it feels better to eat than it does to die

Sorarules13

What! Who told you! It's a LIE ! A Lie I tell you!
er dude you should be careful about playing games that long, it's bad for your health, no kidding. I read of a guy who played some online game for 48 hours straight and he just fell over dead, just like that o_o no joke.

Oh yeah. I heard that too. That happaned in Korea I think.

Anyway the longest I've played was probably 7 or 8 hours straight

Siridan

mhhh i played 10 hours straight kh2 includes eat and toilet breaks but
the long time i played a game was World of Warcraft for 4 days wihtout sleep, includes toilet and eating breaks ( also forgetting the pizza into the oven ^^") but after that i slept 1 day straight and i felt totally weak. I´ve never done that again and i think i don´t will do it ever again. believe me ist not very healthy for your body i felt the consequenses 3 days after that session.

magus1230

Website
www.myspace.com
XJ, im truly suprised at the amount of feed back ive recieved. I started this thread because i was cariuos of others times, but i truly never expected to get this many responses. I think that is time to thank all of you who have responded, thanks go out to every one cept soraskid, i KNOW he was lieing, 8 days, nosleep, can u say dead man, cause i can. thanks every one of u, YOU made this possible,YOU made this work

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Uh, well when I first got it I played for about 13(lucky number) hours. o_O With breaks and such.

Dark-Sora 50

Some of you people worry me distinctly...
But I'm not going to flame.
I longest I've ever spent playing non-stop on any game is about...
Ten hours and... fifty... one minutes. Maybe the minutes aren't correct, but the hours are. Couple of snacks, drinks, couple of toilet breaks... Easy. That was for, incidentally, KHII.

I

The Show Must Go On
wow, the longest i've ever sat and played kh/kh2 was 25 hours... that hurt the next day too, what with the lack of sleep, but i did it the first night i got the game (preorder)... i skipped school that day, so it was cool

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Re: longest sitting on a single kh/kh2 playing(this is for braggin rights, so no lies

well whats the longest time any 1 has played kh/kh2 with out turning of there system AND with out stoping for other than food and bathroom breaks. my best time wasabout 32 or 33 hours straight, only went to the bathroom twice and diidnt eat cept for dinner wich was 5 mins, so whos got me beat. i want to see some times that beat mine, and NO LYIENG ABOT UR TIME thats shamefull to u and others who spent good time at kh/kh2. my time is for kh2.

All I can say is... I feel sorry for you...

If you want to live healthy, you need to take a rest of 15 minutes every 1 hour gaming...

The longest time? 4 hours. xD

ozymandius

there are so many threads like this its not even funny, but

from like 8:00 PM to like 6:00 AM

so, like 10hrs.

KeybladeMaster15

Website
youtube.com
Lets see........I played KHI all night once. But my friend started playing KHII one time when he got home (4:00), played the rest of the day, all through the night, and 'till sometime between 10:00 - 12:00 in the morning. Bathroom and food breaks were included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back