• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

longest sitting on a single kh/kh2 playing(this is for braggin rights, so no lies k?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magus1230

Website
www.myspace.com
well whats the longest time any 1 has played kh/kh2 with out turning of there system AND with out stoping for other than food and bathroom breaks. my best time wasabout 32 or 33 hours straight, only went to the bathroom twice and diidnt eat cept for dinner wich was 5 mins, so whos got me beat. i want to see some times that beat mine, and NO LYIENG ABOT UR TIME thats shamefull to u and others who spent good time at kh/kh2. my time is for kh2.

Last edited:

Squall18

I played KH1 around a week ago for around four hours straight, from about two in the morning till about six in the morning, I was drinking coffee all night so that's probably why I didn't fall asleep.:thumbsup:

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
er dude you should be careful about playing games that long, it's bad for your health, no kidding. I read of a guy who played some online game for 48 hours straight and he just fell over dead, just like that o_o no joke.

anyway i think the longest i've played kh is 4 or 5 with snack and toilet breaks in between.

agentscamp5

HAH, ive got you all beat! When i got KH2, i was so excited i played for about 60 hours! (with bathroom breaks, food, and several hours of sleep when i wore out) NO LIE! Thats 2 and a half days!

Wolffia

HAH, ive got you all beat! When i got KH2, i was so excited i played for about 60 hours! (with bathroom breaks, food, and several hours of sleep when i wore out) NO LIE! Thats 2 and a half days!

The "several hours of sleep" don't count.

the longest i've played without any break for anything, is about 8 hours.

Little_Red

betch.
I took breaks and ate and stuff for about 5 hours, which would be when you think about it not much

ShiningWater

hmmmmm............ let's see........... 8 1/2 hours with a bathroom break and a glass of milk and a peice of toast....... yum!

ShiningWater

o how do you make a sig? and an icon? sorry I'm so ignorant.... haven't necessarily done this before..... :)

Legato2471

Re: longest sitting on a single kh/kh2 playing(this is for braggin rights, so no lies

29 hours. I didn't sleep, shower, or sleep. It was awesome.

(Happy 500th Post to me!) (>")>

Keyblade_Master9

well i finished KH1 rather quick... 10 hours 57 minutes and 34 seconds, so i didn't get to play up to 33 hours because i already finished KH1 in 10 hours 57 minutes and 34 seconds so yeah i didnt get top play 33 hours straight cause i already finished da game, well i didnt have breaks except for food, toilet break and that's about it.

for those who r wondering "wat about KH2" i dont got KH2 yet i live in AUstralia but it coming out 2moro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sora_is_mine*2

About 15 hours.
I wanted to go longer, but I had to risk either KH2 or the screaming of my dad to get off the big screen TV.
*Sigh* But this included just bathroom breaks, cause videogames don't make me hungry for some reason

And be careful guys. Don't end up like that guy who died from world of warcraft after playing for 50 hours straight. The anniversary is coming up, so beware!

soraskid

i played non-stop for about 8 days. i was real tired after that.(i only stoped to go to the bathroom but who wouldnt). i dont recomend it. for kh1 i played for 3 days then i beat the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back