• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Longer Sephiroth Battle Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
hey prolly got rid of wat...1 life bar? >.>
...i can see why the life bars was hidden xD

KHF

seriously, sephiorth isn't that hard at all. and i think the only difference for each difficulty level is that his attacks do more damage.

a lot of his attacks leave openings, especially his air combo( as u can clearly see in the video, it was really easy to counter his moves.)

compared to last game's sephiorth, this one is really weak.

FlyingPhoenix

Easy Mode!? God, he must have been a wimp. I'd AT LEAST do it on normal mode. I'm not a fricking pansy. (I love your sig MyInnerFred)

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
KHF said:
seriously, sephiorth isn't that hard at all. and i think the only difference for each difficulty level is that his attacks do more damage.

a lot of his attacks leave openings, especially his air combo( as u can clearly see in the video, it was really easy to counter his moves.)

compared to last game's sephiorth, this one is really weak.

He also has higher defense, moves faster and has 15 f-ing life bars. Big difference. Countering isn't the problem, Sephiroth in KH1 was easy aswell except for one fact. You slip up once and you're screwed. He can kill you in a second, just as it was shown in that movie. And that was only his "second" phase, he gets tougher later on.

Last edited:

Rouisu

Hey, at least give the guy some credit. He's actually got the game (which is more than most of us can say), fought Sephiroth (even though he lost) and posted it for the rest of the non-Japanese to see what it's like, so at least respect him for that. No need to degrade his skills just because he's not as good as the rest of us.

2 things make the Sephiroth battle easier: firstly the trigger commands allow Sora to avoid some of Sephiroth's attacks and Sora's quicker attack speed and execution means that there's less chance of being intercepted by Sephiroth's 20 foot sword.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1. I have the game, as do lots of other people.

2. Many people have posted themselves fighting Sephiroth.

3. It's on easy... It's not really accomplishing anything.

4. Yeah... The command makes it so much easier to dodge his 1 HP reducing No MP attack which is followed by a teleporting slash... The reason he looks easy is because he is on easy. Play him on Proud and he f-s you up.

skilled keyblada

i think whoever was controlling sora then has been training for a while his health was like at a lvl 100 stat that might b why it looked easy but even on lvl 100 on kh1 sephiroth was harder then that>?

Foshizzle

Actually the first one was easier.... and besides almost no one beat seph on his first try? did you he certainly didnt and he leveled up too.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It's because he is fighting on Easy. When he gets hit by Sephiroth in the first few seconds he only lost like 1/20th of his life bar... On Proud Mode you lost around 1/4.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Spicewalrus.jpg

X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back