• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lol new formation arts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHrulz21

WHAT THE HECKKK is sora doing with the Heros Crest keyblade? And what is he doing with the sleeping lion? It should be the Oathkeeper and Oblivion or atleast Oblvion and Sleeping lion LOL. but nice find!

Genin~Kizashi

KHrulz21 said:
WHAT THE HECKKK is sora doing with the Heros Crest keyblade? And what is he doing with the sleeping lion? It should be the Oathkeeper and Oblivion or atleast Oblvion and Sleeping lion LOL. but nice find!
well they're making several different Sora action figures to cover his different drive forms. I guess they want to use this opportunity to release several different keyblades for him.

oh, and haywire, the other keyblade is the Sleeping Lion. you get it from Leon during your final visit to Hollow Bastion.

ironfists

how can you guys say SWEET ACTION FIGURE and stuff. just cause it kh dosen tmake it good. it looks like a peice of crap. go to spawn.com and see what real nice figures look like.

Genin~Kizashi

Eh, I dont really consider most of Todd McFarlane's action figures to be real "action figures" considering that, for the most part, they perform no action. McFarlane's figures are more like statues, kinda like the formation arts.

That's not to say they're bad though, I like McFarlane toys. They're badass-lookin.

FinalSora14

Genin~Kizashi said:
Eh, I dont really consider most of Todd McFarlane's action figures to be real "action figures" considering that, for the most part, they perform no action. McFarlane's figures are more like statues, kinda like the formation arts.

That's not to say they're bad though, I like McFarlane toys. They're badass-lookin.

lol, i totally agree with you. That is 1 sweet action figure though, and yea it should be oathkeeper and oblivian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back