• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Little help with Windows please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Prince

First, I wanna say that I am NOT trying to get free software illegally. I bought a laptop and it was supposed to have all the Windows 2011 Word and PowerPoint and all that stuff but it needs a 25 character activation code. In all honesty, I had gotten a puppy back then and he decided to be stereotypical and eat the code. I tried calling Customer Service for help but not many speak English and those that do don't really help you at all :/

So to recap, if someone could give me code to activate the software I'd be so thankful!

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Well, first, Office 2011 is for Mac, not Windows. So you're thinking of 2010.

Next, are you sure you bought a full version of Office? Many times they will only come installed with trial versions, not the entire thing. If you did indeed buy the full version, then you need the code that came with your order. Who did you get the laptop from?

Also, by asking for the code from people other than who sold it to you, you're technically trying to pirate it.

Fallen Prince

Well, first, Office 2011 is for Mac, not Windows. So you're thinking of 2010.

Next, are you sure you bought a full version of Office? Many times they will only come installed with trial versions, not the entire thing. If you did indeed buy the full version, then you need the code that came with your order. Who did you get the laptop from?

Also, by asking for the code from people other than who sold it to you, you're technically trying to pirate it.

We bought the laptop from Best Buy and I just checked and its for Word 2007 sorry. I asked the other people but no one can give me an answer so i was hoping that since I already bought it that someone would help. And also, we actually bought the programs, cuz I had to go through all of the stuff for the other programs :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back