• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lion king lilo and stichand steam willie confrimed!!!

• Thread starter sora's protector
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
O.K........ >>;;

You're right shadow heart, Black and white "old" Sora will look cool..

Non-Existant One

I'm guessing this is the magazine you were refering to when you heard this info was supposedly confirmed.
http://sd.cubicnetwork.net/images/EGM.jpg (Image provided by Sora's Domain.)
There are however a few things I would like to point out.
The only thing quoted after Nomura is when it says "To me, Kingdom Hearts2 is like a monster-but in a good way," "The game is just so huge." "more than just a means of transportation...it's equivalent to being on a ride at a Disney amusement park." That confirms nothing of what many are trying to say; And when the artical states that the setting on the story takes place one year after CoM this is somewhat wrong. The following Q & A comes from the KHCoM Ultimania guide book interview.
Q: At the end of the previous installment, KH, there was a secret movie that was to bring light on what the sequels could be like. When you made those sequences, did you already have in mind what CoM and KHII would be like?

A: In a kind of vague way yes. The most precise visions I hade were those of KHII as I already had decided that it would take place a year after KH, that the atmosphere would be different in some ways. If I was to create a KHII I wanted it to begin in the most intriguing way as it would be possible. I only began thinking about "What happens in that year between" in CoM much later.
It takes place a year after KH not CoM. CoM holds the events in that year between KH and KH2. There's one mistake the author of this artical made.
In the artical it also says that the game includes areas based on Steamboat Willie, The Lion King, and Lilo and Stitch. Which implies that they will not be the same as the original movies. There will be slight differences in the looks and story. This is of coures if they are actual worlds in the game. I say if because the fact that this is not Nomura quoted and the fact that they lack visual evidence to further support that fact. So until we see screenshots or here word from Nomura, or Wada in an interview we can not finallize the fact that they will be worlds in the game. We can only assume that they will be. The rest of the artical we have proof of so you can take it however you desire.
Also I would like to point out that at the top left it says, "Opinionated guide" Which means that this is based off of there own opinions.

ultamaSora

There cant be a lion king because i have the KH strategy guide (go ahead call me a cheater if u want) and it says by the simba summon "When Simba's world was destroyed by the heartless his noble spirit refused to succumb to darkness" so his world was destroyed

Non-Existant One

ultamaSora said:
There cant be a lion king because i have the KH strategy guide (go ahead call me a cheater if u want) and it says by the simba summon "When Simba's world was destroyed by the heartless his noble spirit refused to succumb to darkness" so his world was destroyed

That was in KH1 this is KH2. There is a big difference. Simba was a summon in KH and KHCoM. There is no telling what he could be in KH2, if he's even in it. Besides that the story of KH prettey much explains what happens to all of the characters and were they will end up at the end of the adventure. Leon said in Hollow Bastion that once Sora seald the final keyhole and defeated Ansem, or something like that, everything would go back to normal. Which means that Simba's world will no longer linger in the darkness anymore. It will go back to the way it was before it fell into darkness. There for it is a possibility of bieng in the game but is not officially confirmed to be in the game.

ultamaSora

thanks for remindin me but how will they do steamboat willie? i know what it is i think i saw it a while ago

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
sora-14 said:
steamboat wille???

you mean there's gonna be a black-and white cartoon sora???

>_< lion king and stitch sound okay, but steamboat will sounds just.......stipid.

haha i can imagine that, sora in black and white. lol.

TwilightArts

personally i think its all bullshit, lilo and stich is gay and steamboat willie is a cartoon from the 1920s, its all a rumor! most of the gameplay isnt in ancient china either, ancient china is just a world like any other!!! if ur smart u wont freakin believe that a cartoon is goin to somehow transform into a world without them warping the cartoon into some crappy ass shit! i rest my mother fukin case thank you!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
whoa twilight arts calm down . almost all of the worlds in KH are cartoons thay are cartoon movie based (Disney) it is a verygood chance for steamboat willie to be in there but who knows. i read somewhere that Acient China was a major world in terms of story but i dont know if it is official or not. well thats all i got to say so peace

Da_BlackSora

okay this isnt the right section for this but ill help u out. u have to go to user cp at the top of the screen and edit signiture. if u want a good sig go to graphics and find someone to make it for u ur best bet would be X-Gurl look her up.

mattdelig29

I don't see a point in a steamboat willie world or even a lilo and stitch world. Come on, what would we do? Kill aliens and run around with a little girl and her pet?

Libra

Your Ending Theme
mattdelig29 said:
I don't see a point in a steamboat willie world or even a lilo and stitch world. Come on, what would we do? Kill aliens and run around with a little girl and her pet?

There would be a point to Steam Boat Willie. It would explain how Mickey and Pete became enemies. I doubt it would be a world you'd travel to, but more of a flash back...maybe similar to Cloud's flashback in FFVII.

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
I lost count of how many people asked "What's Steamboat Willie?!" after I read skyfoxx's first post. Don't you folks read at least MOST of the thread before replying?

On topic.... I think the Lion King world would be, er... interesting. They'd have to disguise themselves to protect the World Order, remember? They became sea creatures in Atlantica... and I can't see a lion-Sora fighting with his keyblade in his mouth. That'd hurt... o_o

Stitch would be an awesome Summon! XD I'd think he'd have an attack called "Berserk" or something, and he'd bounce all over the screen attacking enemies. Yay for the munchkin ball of fury!
(but Lilo and Stitch as a world I can't really see. Sora, Donald, and Goofy in Hawaii? o_O Oro...)

As for Steamboat Willie... a black-and-white world would be pretty neat, and I hadn't thought about how Winnie the Pooh was seemingly unusable when KH1 came out, but I still don't see how it could be a playable world... even as a mini-game world.

sora's protector: do you have a scanner, or at least access to one? If you have to, be creative... a lot of people won't believe you unless you have physical or visual evidence. (And why haven't the people who run the news site heard about this yet?)

d_fallen_1

steamboat willie is a boat, not a world. dont believe in buena vista or any american crap. it is all about square-enix and the japanese magazines that have proof in their pages. oh, and the japanese disney site too

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Have any of you seen the "Lion Sora" art yet? Nomura made it before the game came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back